Here I grow again

May have to do a decarbed run this weekend to use up the 13g of kief from last trim.

4 Likes

Are you going to wash it with alcohol?

4 Likes

Yes, and pull through the Buchner plate on my unit to remove the husks.

2 Likes

@htowngrower
Look above and you’ll see what I’m talking about. I don’t think you’ve been there before.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

@crehzy
This current growth started at post 2190. You can scroll from there to here and see my whole rock wool set up.

5 Likes

@sssportsmfg
I saw you asking a question on another thread about setting up a watering system. I think you grow similar to @bow4buck as far as media. He has a auto watering set up that he uses on his plants in cocoa. I am going to be setting up something similar pretty soon. The one I’m using now all of my plants get the same amount of nutrient solution every day. I have a high pressure pump that comes on for a certain number of seconds. All the hoses are the same length so they all get the same amount. I’m just gonna set it up the same way but use different emitter’s.

7 Likes

Curious what emitters you changing to?

@sssportsmfg i did build a water system. Assume there is better, then again ain’t much to them. Hit me up, you.can have all the info I’ve got on it.
The auto system is nice, even though I’m in the room everytime it goes off :grin: just nice knowing I don’t have to be…

5 Likes

I have 2-1/8 inch hoses run wide open to each plant right now. I need to get some rings like you use. I’m doing the next grow in 3 gallon bags with promix or at least attempting to.

5 Likes

I didn’t figure there was really a lot to it, but it always helps to have the tried and failed, tried and got it good type advice, it usally saves you money and from making the same mistakes. I think I might get some of those rings, then I can set the pots in place, start the grow, then put the netting in early do a lst through the net and flower them. I said once before I always let them veg too long and they get too tall on me. I lucked out this time, they stopped streaching about 6 inches from the lights and the lights are as far up as I can get them, not that I mind big plants with lots of buds, but I think there is a lot better way to do it with the LST training and keeping them shorter and completely nuding up the undercarriage of the plants. I just cleaned out my RO system today, drained the 30 gal drum then sucked the rest out with a shop vac. Cleaned the lines and drum with H2O3, wiped everything off and then put all new sediment, DI, and charcoal filters on. Just turned it back on to refill the 30 gal drum. My ppm had been steadily climbing the last few weeks and the drum was starting to stink a bit , no bad but it was time. My last water the ppm was 12 out of the drum. Hopefully it will return to 1 like it was when I first installed it. Let it run for 40 min before I hooked the drum back up.

Marty

7 Likes

10th planet

Cherry Garcia

Skunk hero

Mandarin zkittles

13 Likes

Looking good Hap !
How much longer before you cut em ???

10 Likes

Two or three weeks.

8 Likes

Oh man oh man…pretty in purple for sure. These OKC I have going are just now starting to get purple too. I am sitting here and the tent is like 3 ft away, and the stink is so so yummy !

Look fantastic Hap, they surely are.

Marty

10 Likes

Do you ever motorboat your canopy ? Be honest! BbrBbBrBRbbbBbbBB
Smello-Ramma meter @ 10 – I do suppose! Fantascifrigenmarvelous for an old fart too!!! I hope when I’m as old as you, & still alive, I can still kick it Hap style. Word to your person you love! <— insert person!!

9 Likes

Do you remember the Sam Adams beer commercial where the guy in charge would just scoop up a big handful of hops and bury his face in it?

That’s what I imagine lol

8 Likes

Update time… i’m still not ready to look close yet they just don’t seem ready to me. So I’ll take a look next week sometime. First off there’s a picture of the room’s flower area Then I’ll do pictures of each flowers canopy and the flowers.

So I put 1500 ladybugs in here a week ago and majority of them are expired I saw them breeding so there should be eggs somewhere. And I just noticed another infestation in at the opposite corner. Them damn mites. So now we got lacewings coming. These flowers aren’t gonna get sprayed with anything from here on out. I’m not taking any more chances with that. I’m just gonna ride it out.

OK next I have all my babies. In the end with the blue dream seeds that I planted I actually wound up with 11 females and six males. I think that’s outstanding. My earlier comment on 50-50 was premature. Had a few slow starters. Anyways if you’ll notice the little small plants those are from preybird farms. Another three are autos.

13 Likes

@chaosweaver
The current growth in the skrog and the previous were both in Rockwool. A lot of information for you there. As far as your question on the air stone I do not recommend it what you are currently doing. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Man @happilyretired every time I see your grow, I kick myself in the ass for not learning to flower these girls when they are short, SO much more managable, and I bet a whole lot less work cleaning, just big top flowers and stems. Those Blue Dream are looking stellar, with the shape of the leaves I’m beginning to wonder if I really got Blue Dream seeds.

Also just wanted to let you know that picking those tiny little buds made the tops get so much bigger I am stunned, how those tiny little buds could use up that much energy is amazing. Next time I am going to be a plucking fool…more than I already am lol.

What’s the max size you can make your scrog net out of the elect fish rods? Can you go 5x5 feet with them?

Those Dream look totally different than the ones I grew. Beautiful plants ! 2-1 is outstanding. I’m gonna have to check out some seeds from the site you gave me. I am slowly leaning toward getting reg, rather than fems. Just hard not to grow fems when you know you don’t have to worry about culling them out.

Marty

8 Likes

@sssportsmfg
You can do it. You would just need to take and make the frame like this

Fiberglass rods are 3 foot long but they screw together so you could go 6 foot if you wanted. If you decide you wanna go this route route PM me and I’ll give you a description of the way I feel the best way to do it. As far as drilling holes and such. There’s a lot more little details to it than you would think. It would be similar to this one done.

I missed my calling. I should’ve been an artist. Course I would’ve been an impressionist.:joy::joy::+1:t3:

10 Likes

LOL, if you look at that drawing ‘baked’ it looks friggin perfect !!!

12 Likes