Here I grow again

Are you growing the Dreams in pro mix ?

Marty

6 Likes

Yes sir. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Well Hap at least I know what the 10th planet would have/should have looked like had they sprouted and survived lol.

Marty

6 Likes

I had 100% success with ethos genetics. Any problems with The plants starting have been mine :expressionless:.

7 Likes

Really beautiful plants @happilyretired!

6 Likes

@happilyretired what is BBP? (I swear I did some cursory searching before asking this ignorant q.)

4 Likes

Check this thread out… :wink:

6 Likes

@TheMadFlascher
Hey Bob… @pbaker1111 needs some info.

6 Likes

Thanks Hap! Sent him a PM this morning…

LOL, I don’t blame anyone! It’s a lot easier just typing BBP instead of BudBusterPro…
perhaps the BBP moniker will cause intrigue and stimulate curiosity…
either that the ’ WTF are these stoners talking about?!’

LOL it’s ALL GOOD!

10 Likes

Thanks so much to Hap and Bob and Daniel for your help. I made a small purchase and am excited! Really grateful for your info and generosity.

9 Likes

Did he give you the 50% discount + buy one get one like he did for everyone else?? Sure hope so… I got so much I dont think I’ll use it all in a year…
:rofl: LMAO… just kidding! LoL he said he’d charge me double for some reason.

10 Likes

LOL, cause you’re my friggin favorite LoCo!!!

9 Likes

Where do I start. I guess I’m just gonna cut to the chase. Yesterday I found this.

So then I did this

Then I looked at my trichomes and found this

Decided that’s gonna have to be good enough.
Then this happened.

Probably saved half maybe.

On another note has anybody seen mites right when they hatch? They are smaller than a bulb on a trichome…

11 Likes

OMG man you got it just in time, I’m guessing those worm looking deals are mite in the larval form? I was gonna ask you if that was mold or mites. Which ones were they on? That sucks big time, lot of deep cleaning to do.

Marty

9 Likes

I’ve had mites for quite some time been keeping them at bay, The Bud rot was on both plants on the right side table.

7 Likes

Have you tried flatline from dakine420 to take out the mites? What are you using to take em down? I got stuff that works well for me. Also @TheMadFlascher mentioned some abamectin? But i downloded the pdf msds sheet and good god that shit is scary even applying it. Kind of reminds me of pyrine also. It says long lasting? How do you get it off a plant? I dont know but i like the flatline.
I like this compact sprayer from ryobi. It fogs mists and sprays.

5 Likes

Have you tried the Flatline from Dakine yet?

5 Likes

That’s what im spraying in the video. I use it and i use some einstiens leaf shine neem oil and coco-wet. And i have pyrine then i have some hardcore purer pyrine but it burns plants super easy. Mites are trouble and you need to be diligent with treatment and every 2-3 days. And you need to rotate products because mites can become immune to certain sprays. But i also add coco-wet as a surfactant to make the sprays and foliers i make stay on the plants.

6 Likes

This is all well and good but have you guys sprayed the stuff on plants that are in the last three weeks of flowering? I’ve seen what can happen first hand and it isn’t pretty when you spray stuff on these flowers. Late flowering that is. Could you guys put up an ingredient label on the flat line?

5 Likes

Here is the label. I haven’t had to use it yet so I can’t say how good it is but @PreyBird1 has.

6 Likes