Here I grow again

@TheMadFlascher
Before you know it it’ll be a double Dekker. It’ll probably look really cool then. :wink::+1:t3:

8 Likes

Nice knee scooter. I have had those sad thing is i have bought 3 of my own. I still have one in the inventory. And an iwalk 2.0. I got hurt or get hurt enough that i kept my equipment. Gardens looking killer.

8 Likes

I kept ortho boots for both feet, because the next joint I roll might be an ankle.

8 Likes

Lol… Because only YOU… can prevent ankle rolls.

8 Likes

That’s my kinda Smokey the bear :joy:

5 Likes

Oly bro… Your Las Vegas buddy is jonesing for some O-knowledge. Pretty sure it’s Vega’s he misses you man. Be a sport and give ahoot!
Boom - my conscience is now clear!

7 Likes

Looking great puke pistils never heard the term but i get where it would come from and makes sense… I’m that much of a noob to the grow scene there is lots of vocab I still gotta learn… I do a small issue and question i’m going to post.

5 Likes

Holy Molly i’m in heaven going threw your master grows, I’m looking find a setup to do similar to yourself on the outdoor as well. I knew those girls where squatted from experience… Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

@WashingtonTweed
Well pistols are the white hairs. Puking is exactly that upchucking volumes. :rofl:😶‍🌫

3 Likes

You ride a scooter around?

4 Likes

Yes sir, at least until Wednesday. That’s when I get my cast off. If you look back a little ways you can see pictures of the surgery.

8 Likes

Dang bro. I’m sorry to hear that. I didn’t even know you had surgery bud. Jesus, hope you’re doing well. It’s been a year and I’m still recovering from mine. :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3:

6 Likes

@ultrapuff
Well everything looked perfect the last time I saw it. Nothing Trumatic has happened cents so I expect I will be walking out of there with a boot on Wednesday. :+1:t3:

8 Likes

These boots are made for walking🎶
Nothin traumatic this time has happened.
“Say goodbye to my little scooter…”
Once it’s all said and done guarantee you Hap will turn it into something or modify it…

• it’s gonna go like.this - Hap - " so I been thinking, if I take this brake off and use the cable for a throttle I can modify an electric motor add a hitch on the back and use my old scooter to move around my pots" - or something there about!!!
7 Likes

:thinking::thinking:… you know, that gives me an idea. :joy::rofl::wink:

8 Likes

Damn the boots awesome. I kept working they said take it easy i did.

I did a brake rotor and caliper upgrade. Check out my left foot.
Man i have had 4x boots. Speedy recovery my man. I FEEL your pain lol. Brothers in pain. :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

I wanna upgrade the breaks on the benzo to yellow amg calipers. Unfortunately I’m dumb as a rock when it comes to that stuff!

5 Likes

Damn that sucks
I modified the piss outta this truck. Not very many Toyota Tacoma’s as big and as high horsepower as mine is.

8 Likes

I seen pictures… Its pretty tight. Lol

5 Likes

Going to do a quick update
Plants are getting there. Another week or so and I will be flipping. :+1:t3:

17 Likes