Here I grow again

Here’s a few shots a little bit closer

20 Likes

@bullfrog420
This is what I got going on. Thought I’d invite you over to take a look. Nothing like what you got going on but keeps me happy.

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag. I like the room. Im assuming you tarped under the block and covered the tray to keep algae off your lower blocks wich are probably 6” hugos or 8” big mamma blocks. My biggest harvests Ive gotten where 3lbs-1oz per 4x4 area under 1000w hps. Im not an led guy. Anyway, my medium for each time I hit that was a dm10 4” block on top of a 6” hugo block and I slowly hand top fed. A few rooms here and there I use the stakes and pressure control. Good set up to keep things consistant and consistancy can be key. Hahaha looks like you even used celutek for your silver walls. Inuse that stuff and panda paper like crazy.

5 Likes

That trellis looks like those finer glass rods we get at like lowes or better yet harbor freight.

Uodate: i had to edit this,i am laugjing my ass off, i scrolled through and read up your posts. Hahaha so those are the rods from harbor freight!!! Hahahaha I freakin love it!!!

6 Likes

Those are 6 inch blocks with small slabs under them. My next grow I’m going to do 3-4inch blocks and I’m going to put multiples on big slabs. Try to speed up the grow a little bit more plants less veg time.

7 Likes

OK today in the girls got their last treatment of BBP. 3 mL to 8 ounces of ro water. In another week or so I will do a heavy defoliation. :wink::+1:t3:😶‍🌫

7 Likes

Well once again I’m a little disappointed in growing a scrog. The thing that I’m disappointed in is the amount of stretch that I am getting. Not exactly what I’m looking for. Maybe I should’ve vegged for another week or two. I don’t know.

Here’s what I do know I am going to have a immense amount of 12 inch colas. I doubt I will get much more stretch. So this is what I’m going to get as far as height. Going to probably go a couple of more days before I do a very heavy strip on these plants. These things are solid foliage from the very top of the flower to the bottom screen. There is absolutely zero light getting through this canopy. I move the flowers apart a little bit and there is a ton of light green growth underneath that is not getting light. Here is some photos to show what I’m talking about.

Here is the next crop getting started these are blue dream regulars.

Here’s a first for me I cracked all these seeds in water and then drop them in the routers and one of them I thought was a dud and then I came out yesterday and it popped up a half inch away from the hole it was in. I’m pretty sure this is going to be a hearty plant

10 Likes

Looks like u have tight node spacing too. That one pic, under the net, craziness!!!

6 Likes

I’m still editing to try to get them pictures turned over give me a minute I’ll be back with you

4 Likes

I did rotate left, on them, twice. U wanna copy mine?

3 Likes

I fucking give up. I screenshot those two pictures and then flip them upside down and then re-downloaded them upside down and they still came upside down. So basically there is four pictures, two were down loaded right side up and two were down loaded upside down and they’re all upside down. I got a Telya this is frustrating. I’m gonna try taking a screenshot of the post instead of the photo and turning it over and seeing what happens. This doesn’t happen elsewhere!

I shouldn’t have to take a screenshot of my journal and flip the fuc£ing picture upside down and repost it to get a picture of it the right way. Sorry for the verbiage but I’m a little pissed.

15 Likes

Hap, can u access ur pics in gallery? That is where I can “rotate left”, twice, to flip them back up. Then they stay that way ( correct orientation), without me hitting “save” or anything else!

On this top pic, upper right, click on the three dots

Then select “rotate”, u gotta do it twice

Then “rotate left”

I have an android phone. It has a pic folder called “gallery”

4 Likes

What gallery are you Talking about? When I download them from the gallery on my tablet they are straight up and down the Way there fing supposed to be. I never had this problem until a few days ago.

6 Likes

It’s a pisser, for sure. My pic posting option was messed up, but Slymer told me what to do.

6 Likes

U build a press holy fuck that crazy

5 Likes

Yep I’ve built a couple. The one I’m using now is 12 ton. :wink::+1:t3:

8 Likes

I’m try to build one one of these days

4 Likes

It’s pretty easy to build. P.m. me and we can discuss it further if you like

3 Likes

Dude… You should talk to a mod about that shit… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:
What in dee tar nation - Dang gum ol stupid picture posting…
I seen the big bird net all Scrog style like. That’s a thick ass bungle in the jungle :notes:

8 Likes

I’d have to look at my journal, but it’s been happening to me for a couple weeks. But my pics turn sideways. I’ve been deleting my posts that have the jacked up pics. Tonight my pics loaded fine. Who knows?

That’s crazy!

Where do you think this one will pop out?

:rofl:

7 Likes