Here I grow again

I haven’t been posting much because I have Boat on the brain. Here’s a few random shots of the progression in the garden for you guys. Nothing but earth dust and well water. It’s almost weird not mixing up a enormous amount of nutrients every week pushing my plants hard waiting for burn tips. It’s almost boring. But at this point in their lives the plants are digging not being pressed. Depending on the plant, The stretches on. 3-4 inches a day…:+1:t3::v:t3:

23 Likes

Looking wonderful, @happilyretired. I kinda wish all I had to do is water, gets to be tough mixing everything sometimes when so many other things going on.

15 Likes

I didn’t have…

So I decided to build a boat… kinda. :laughing::+1:t3:

17 Likes

Come on Hap !!!

About a 10-12 ft pickle fork !!

You can dooo eeet!

12 Likes

I don’t know about everyone else but I can’t wait to see this boat build by our @happilyretired !
:grinning:

9 Likes

Have you seen the zx10r builds of the jet boats? There really awesome and i would love to make one.

Yeah baby! 1000cc super bike engine and a jet ski prop.

12 Likes

That is fricken bad a$$, I want one. @preybird1 @happilyretired if that’s what your building. Lol

10 Likes

Man thats right up my alley!
I love the kawasaki zx10r motor.
This smart car is crazy fast! Listen to 1st gear. This engine can make 14k rpms and 1st gear goes 106mph and my zx10r can hit 197mph in 19 seconds.

11 Likes

And when i get old i have already picked out my mobility scooter!!

Yeah baby ill be there in a minute!

15 Likes

Now thats nuts lol

9 Likes

I was untouchable in Grand Tourismo in my Skyline dude. Vroom vroom!! I have seen 2 IRL and both had drivers side on the right. Very nice!!
Hap I’m not sure you’ve heard me making fun of Bob at work and his damn Gonoe … That’s a go fast canoe! That’s like his hobby for real on top of his fishing addiction. He just put a 10HP into it I think. I make fun of him all the time. He showed me video of like - in Thailand maybe dude going like 100 in a friggen dugout canoe dude. Home made backwoods death trap it was . Not Bobs … his was custom ordered with live well/cooler, rod hooks, flip up holders, like 10 k when he was done.

12 Likes

Dang, I only have an electric skateboard that does 30Mph. Fun shit till you catch a pebble and hit the asphalt.

9 Likes

Well what I’m gonna build is gonna be 12 foot long which is 2 foot longer than the one in the first video and I’m gonna have 185 hp Yamaha pushing it. Hopefully. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

So this is Bobs Ganoe… his hobby no doubt. He’s going to a Gheenoe rally next weekend.

13 Likes

Your plants are so gorgeous! I miss growing the big plants, but there is still next year! Hope you’re all recovered now. Being under the weather like that sucks.

10 Likes

What’s up Fellow growers. I’m gonna do a little pectoral for you of what I have growing on…:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

Here’s a group photo from each end…:v:t3:

25 Likes

Dam I wish my greenhouse was that big. Looks amazing @happilyretired :heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire:

13 Likes

:notes: Everything I think I see… turns into a Tootsie pop to me! :musical_note:

10 Likes

Man, all I can say is WOW! Just wow.

9 Likes

Everything looks great @happilyretired!!!

8 Likes