Here I grow again

@happilyretired Very cool , can tell where you spend a lot of time!

6 Likes

Just hopped in to say: WOOOAAAW! That’s all.

5 Likes

Garden looks like it’s coming along smoothly then huh…So Hap… question?? It’s been around 6 months now ballpark. How successful would you say the operations were on the hoof? You surely remember how often you use to ice it and have to stay off it. I haven’t heard you say anything about pain or having to stay off it. It seems to an outsider that your definitely better off then this same time last year. I also remember you building that path in preparation of down time. You have to be better off ??

9 Likes

Let me put it to this Way loco, 95% of these surgeries are successful. I happen to fall in the other 5% unfortunately. But I have a really cool carbon fiber brace that I wear if I need to walk any distance. I can also climb rocks and run with it, bonus…:+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

sci-fi running GIF by MANGOTEETH

8 Likes

Time for a photo dump…

21 Likes

Damn your girls are bushy, in a good way,lol.
I bet the smell in there is incredible.

10 Likes

Yeah they’re starting to put off the whiff every now and again. i’m pretty happy with them so far they seem very very healthy. Just getting kina big :+1:t3:

11 Likes

They are :grinning: But think they won’t grow much bigger now (flowers becoming visible!). Gorgeous greenhouse Hap.

8 Likes

Not only huge, but so healthy looking!!
Dang. . I wanna be you when I grow up!
:blue_heart::+1:t3:

11 Likes

How the hell you get them to flower so early outside? You are two hours behind on the left coast, but the daylight is the same. My outside one is not even thinking about it yet. Just cropped and defoiliated it big time yesterday. Hopefully will be the last chop before they start going into flower.

They look fantastic Hap !!

Marty

11 Likes

@sssportsmfg
Well Marty, it’s like this. I spend a lot of time, lot of time Reading seed descriptions. I don’t care how many weeks it takes to flower outside I care about the date that it finishes. I look for strains that will finish between mid September and mid October. Leaning way towards the mid-September strains. :+1:t3::v:t3:

11 Likes

Thank you.

No you don’t GF, you’re way more cool. :wink:… just sayin…:green_heart:

12 Likes

… Wanna be Happy she say! Happy your garden looks okay I guess! I’ve seen bigger. LMAO
It’s a damn pot forest in your yard, pretty crazy how dang gum lucky you get with these plants huh. Hee hee!! Maybe it isn’t all luck hey mate. Winky face winky face!!
Grow em big & grow em dank
Smoke it from a bong or from a tank
Eat it raw or drink it with a straw
I smoke weed - fuck the law!

11 Likes

… amen…:+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Dude happy… I was getting out of my car this morning and I did something to my freaking Achilles tendon dude. It is friggen hard to walk without flexing your foot … LoL how cumbersome. Maybe you can send me one of your boot collections. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I only have one ankle brace. But you can purchase one for about $1700 if you like. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Let me sleep on that… Naps over - I’ll suffer for $1700 worth thank you. My math says if I’m still in pain come September we’ll talk. LoL
That conversation will go like this - so Hap… what was the cheapest brace that didn’t work for you. LoL

7 Likes

I’m gonna have to get coveralls to wear when I go through here when these things are fully flowered out. I have to part the branches to walk-through now and I probably have eight weeks or more left to go. Hopefully I won’t have to walk through more than once a week or so once the flowering gets all settled in. They’re pretty much on auto pilot for the rest of the grow other than bug intervention - assassination and probably a couple of heavy feedings flower booster etc.

11 Likes

Please post pics when all coverall’d up. A straw hat with a toothpick please to really make it pop. We would all enjoy it immensely sir Hap.
Ooooh post 3000 TY.
Haps reply - for image please see Snipers page. LMAO

8 Likes