Here I grow again

Okay, Moses. :rofl:

Seriously, it looks amazing! Everything is green and lush!

12 Likes

@OlyBoy

How far are you from Highway five? i’m gonna be heading north in 4/6 weeks to pick up my boat hull. A buddy and I are gonna take the better part of the week and visit a few friends.

13 Likes

They look great @happilyretired!

9 Likes

At Cabellas?

I5 cuts right through town lol

A visit would be rad.

13 Likes

Ok that makes perfect sense…I have been wondering if this Candy store will make it here in MO. It took 15 weeks flower time in the tent. It is just now starting to look like it is going to bud up. It is mid August so 15 more weeks is real iffy as to if the weather will hold out that long here. That would put them finishing at end of November…WTF !! How long did your Candy store flower outside?

Thanks Hap
Marty

11 Likes

So I guess I’m not the only one that needs a bigger greenhouse, :rofl::rofl: looks awesome @happilyretired

11 Likes

Way to go hap…now you need to purchase a feller buncher to harvest those trees…lol…

11 Likes

Was it Cha Cha… we have some experienced pickers … Uh-hmm… harvesters in here!! LoL

How did I not come up with the Moses joke 1st… dang O - good one :+1:

12 Likes

And now they are all flowering :+1:t3::v:t3:

16 Likes

Here’s the view from the patio

Here’s a couple getting progressively closer

Here’s up close, one from each end.

Here’s four random pictures

Here’s a shot of a cool looking bug that was crawling on one of my plants…:+1:t3::v:t3:

18 Likes

duuuuuude… i had to double check because I was sure someone else had seen it before me lolol

This looks like the promised land to me!

Hey buddy! workin’ hard? Or hardly workin’? amirite?

15 Likes

… yup…
At least until I head north to pick up the boat… :airplane: :speedboat::toolbox::screwdriver::wrench::hammer_and_wrench::nut_and_bolt::carpentry_saw::pick::gear:

12 Likes

So I’m gonna guess with that much going on you are watering from a hose? City water with Chlorine? They look absolutely beautiful. Gotta hand it to ya…ya got a green thumb.

Marty

12 Likes

I’m gonna guess he uses a filter on his hose to get the chemicals out. So no bad stuff.

9 Likes

I’m on a well. Waters on a timer. from here on out it’s going to get one supplemental water/feed every week. Other than that just pass through once a day and pluck A few leaves here and there. look for bugs. :man_shrugging::+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

WELL Then - :notes: ain’t no sunshine when there’s rain… ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone… And this house just ain’t no home anytime she goes away… And I know … I know I know - it’s just a plain - O well!! :notes:

14 Likes

Love that song.

Marty

12 Likes

So do I!

Chris

10 Likes

@ArtVandalay
If you go to the beginning and flip through stop at pictures you can learn a lot about what not to do. I post all my mistakes and failures as well as successes. hopefully flipping through here you can find some thing that might help you with what you have going on.

Dave :+1:t3::v:t3:

13 Likes

Can I copy and paste that entire disclaimer onto my page… LoL

13 Likes