Here I grow again

Well, Loco, it’s like this. I have eight seedlings started. if they all make it the next two weeks, I might wind up having more than six. But six is the target. :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Nice small numbu… LoL it won’t stay 6!!!

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I just found a clone this morning that I forgot about. It was pretty dried out but it’s still alive so we’ll see. :joy:

7 Likes

Thought I’d mention the boat. It just so happens, that I managed to finally get it registered today. Granted it’s not ready to go in the water, yet. But it’s not far off. My son-in-law needs to finish the CAD drawings to cut out my dash and then I gotta weld it together. Hopefully it will be kind of pretty. But I doubt it… :joy::joy::joy: … I try though. And I know for sure that the welds are strong they just don’t look very good.:man_shrugging: doing the best I can. Anyways, I welded the handrails on the back yesterday. If not working on the dash, I will be customizing the trailer I picked up the other day this weekend. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Holy moly. That looks fun.

7 Likes

Lookin awesome Hap !
I’ve been working on the Mariah for the last week. After two years of not even rolling her out of storage I’m jazzed with all the water we have this year. Still have some snow caps on the west side !

9 Likes

Who’s Mariah? :stuck_out_tongue: @TheMadFlascher

8 Likes

LOL, that’s my baby Mr. Monkey !
1996 Mariah Shabah 18’6" sterndrive. Kinda a family heirloom, my kids grew up skiing and knee boarding,
now a whole new batch of grandkids to take out !
We’re really fortunate. There’s a reservoir (Black Butte Lake) about 25 miles west of us. We go out on weekday afternoons and it’s almost like a private lake. Maybe one or two pleasure boats and a couple of fishing boats on the lake.

I’ll take some pictures of her when I bring it up to the house to run the motor for a bit…

9 Likes

Looked it up. That '96 model is an absolute beaut! Miami Vice vibes :sunglasses: Taking it out with the (grand)kids must be wonderful!

7 Likes

Summertime at the quarry … Good times! I have it all envisioned, corn cob pipe and all. Grandpa Flasch and the grandkids!! Oh boy :hushed:

In between ski sessions eating ham samich’s Grandma flash packed bobbin on the boat. Drinking a juice box with the snoopy pole out fishing w no bait on but the lil ones smiling grin is enough to melt ma & pa… Yup…I can see it!

Meanwhile Grandpa Hap straps a helmet on the older grandkid, buckles him into a 5 point harness and tightens his life preserver. - OKAY time to go for a ride on Grandpa Haps “Maria”

11 Likes

LOL, LoCo you are so close on that !
I DO SMOKE CORN COB PIPES with Prince Albert my go to !!!
Not too hard to stereotype an old fart !!

11 Likes

This is a weed forum and u guys r talking about riding Mariah. Mods we have some pervs on this thread lol. I love boats and cars but just can’t seem to get myself to pay the prices they want for a damn boat. Hell car prices r thru the roof and half way to Mars right now can only imagine a boats price.

10 Likes

We talk about whatever makes us happy… Well not happy happy… but good mood happy. Hap needs activities where he can sit down…LoL being a gimp and all!!! LoL :rofl:

8 Likes

Super bloom…

15 Likes

Hap, you got’er dialed in ! Those Cacti are just the most gorgeous bloomers !

You just wish they’d last three weeks, but I know most of them pop and drop !
You got some gorgeous pictures of the event for sure !!

12 Likes

It’s interesting. All of the pink ones open at night. All the red ones and yellow ones open during the day. She’s got some of them plants that smell like rotten meat that bloom later in the summer. I’ll try to get some pictures of those there are pretty interesting. :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

LOL, I think I know the one you’re talking about…they call it the carrion cactus !

Smells like dead animal carcass, but I hear the high is pretty good !!!

8 Likes

So u have the corpse plants then. My wife’s grandpa has one he’s been trying to get me seeds from his soni can have one here but the damn squirrels get to the seed pods and eat the seeds from it before he can get them when they r done enough. Lol. If u can get seeds from them please do and send me some of u wouldn’t mind. And beautiful flowers on the cacti. I’ve never seen them bloomed so nice like that even in stores here but I never really much watch for them either.

10 Likes

Nice plants homie.:sunglasses:

7 Likes

May 20-2022

Well, I decided to go ahead and plant all of my underperforming seedlings. I should know relatively quickly whether they’re gonna be happy or not. I also dropped three ethos banana autos. Direct so into the soil. they’re supposed to be 80 day plants. Is that 80 days from sprout or 80 days from drop? I imagine that’s from sprout. Anyways, we’ll know in 2 1/2 months…. hopefully…:+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes