Here I grow again

Oh wow!!! This is a project i want to see!!! So just rock wool cubes, and hydroton? Inlet to feed, outlet to drain?

3 Likes

We try so hard to germinate these plants perfectly every time we carefully put them in room temperature water with a little bit of hydrogen peroxide in it then we put it in a damp paper towel let it stretch a little root out then we gently put it into our chosen medium to start in.

Then you’re walking outside by your grow room and you look down in the gravel and what do you see.

The only way I can think the seed got where it’s at is it fell off one of my dried plants when I pulled them out to trim them early summer. They were all my Hermie plants.

This thing started by itself in recycled crushed concrete. No soil no dome no peroxide and it didn’t get any water until it rained

15 Likes

That is neat!!! You gonna let her run until she shows herm?

3 Likes

Yes, just like my flood tables. Eb/flow or flood/drain
Don’t need to worry so much about water temperature doing Hydro this way. You get similar results.
The two plants that are by themselves in the table on the left in the pictures above are top water. What I mean by that is I have a pump that runs up to the table with a manifold on it and I run quarter inch hoses to the top of the pots. The pots are full of rockwool and that pump runs three times a day for 15 minutes.

4 Likes

I’m gonna leave it till it gets stepped on or freezes.
I don’t think any of the seeds from my Hermie plants would be Herme. It was a lightly not genetics that caused the problem. But I don’t know if it was one or all that hermied.So they’re all worthless to me anyway.

7 Likes

Is this a true circulating system? Like hydro, just keep the res full and ph/ppms in check? Or is there waste?

2 Likes

I haven’t changed my nutrients yet I’ve just added water or water with nutrients if needed. I just switched to 12/12 light schedule so I just added a full load of bloom nutrients 5 gallons in each tank for transition and stretch and in a week or two I will drain the system give everything a couple of hours Flush and then add new bloom nutrients. And I won’t change those until harvest. Just add water and supplement nutrients. Also using enzymes and tribus

5 Likes

Ahh, I see… ok, the efficiency is nice here!

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody
Are you still hanging out over here?

2 Likes

Indeed I am.

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody
So you like fishing to? Yep I got some serious cabin fever going on. I’m going to Florida and I’m going fission. And the bonus is if I do it right I just might get to meet a bunch other growers that I’ve been talking to. Hell I got 30 years of vacations I never took I got a make up for.

3 Likes

Sorry about the slow reply, it’s that time of night :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ya its almost my bedtime lmao. I love fishing, only been freshwater fishing though. I would love to go saltwater fishing one day though for sure!

3 Likes

Yeah ocean fissions a lot different they all have teeth or spines or both in the ocean. :joy:

4 Likes

Ive taken my boy out freshwater numerous times but he’s not so keen on a boat. LoL he’s still got some growing to do…
Oh good morning ppl of the net. Stretches… coffee ding ding

5 Likes

@PreyBird1
This is my journal I don’t think you’ve been here. So check it out if you’d like. If you go to the very beginning you see really quickly what I’m all about.

On another note I saw you mention that you like hash. If you like I can build you a little hash press. :+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

You using screens for pressing? If so, what micron?:grin::call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

I bought 90/120 and 160. Haven’t noticed a difference.
I’ve used it on hash and Keefe. But I think you get better results when doing flower not using a screen.

3 Likes

Be making some hash in a couple days. Looking forward to press some for the first time.

4 Likes

@happilyretired i may have popped by? But thanks for the tag in. I got a small press but havent busted it out yet. When im healed a littld more. Thats nice of you to offer to build a press. Watching your thread for sure.

2 Likes