Here I grow again

I was talking about a hash press. Anyways if you decide you want more let me know.

8 Likes

Ahh i see. Like the amazon pollen press. Yeah didnt you lathe it? Nice

3 Likes

gm happy…

3 Likes

Good morning @cww03.
Glad to see you’re back stomping around. I hope you’re having a good morning so far. Me, I’ve been up for about a half hour getting ready to have a cuppa coffee :wink:

8 Likes

you’re alright hap…c…out

7 Likes

This little plant just isn’t growing it was planted the same time as all the plant to do it’s left in the one above it so I’m going to give it a couple more days before my final decision but I think it’s getting recycled.

6 Likes

it doesnt hurt so much after a bit when you pull plants. first grow, every plant was “special”. then i learned the hard way about wasting resources with something that was never going to produce anything. i stopped waiting. get with it or get out. i may have killed some late bloomers but the world will never know :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah the decisions been made. I’m just stalling wishing it was five times bigger.

3 Likes

i found 2 pots with little dead seedlings i pulled and forgot to throw away today. i actually was wondering what they would have done. they were just bad.

3 Likes

Well if you wanted to do a true bonsai this would be a good genetic for it it just stalled it just doesn’t want to grow.

3 Likes

morning… sir happy of the round table

5 Likes

Good morning @cww03

2 Likes

Good morning blue I see you lurking…

2 Likes

Gm my friend hope alls well :v:t2::us::v:t2:

2 Likes

Well it’s going to be a sad day today there was one expected death in the family today and now I find myself having to deal with the probability of two. :scream::disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

I’m very sorry for your lost Mister H. Sending you lots of healing and supportive vibes… :pray:

3 Likes

My deepest regards my brotha!

1 Like

Sorry Kap I was waiting for somebody to bite… :joy::wink:

I had one plant that wasn’t doing well I’d like to call it failure to thrive I was going to remove that one today. So I gently got it out of there and was looking over my other girls, and this sneaky bastard has been hiding camouflaged. So now I’m gonna have a fairly large hole in my net. :thinking: I might take the runt do a little repotting action and put it in to salvage what I can out of it even though I believe it is inferior genetics. Or maybe not I might just chuck it.I’m gonna think about it for an hour.

7 Likes

You bastard! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You got me good! :rofl:
Still I’m happy you fooled me and nobody died! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I’m sorry man I just couldn’t resist. It’s just that :smiling_imp: in me. :wink:

4 Likes