Here I grow again

11 Likes

Dang!!! Looking like a WHOLE BUNCH of FIRE!!!

6 Likes

Stolen! Lol

2 Likes

Lookin great happ!! Did you dip those last 2 in a sugar sack!??:grinning::grin:

4 Likes

So many to like! This one is my fav though.

4 Likes

@Olcoot , Yeah those two gorilla skittles we’re free seeds. I’m thinking they’re going to be some fire bud. I have a few more of those seeds so if I like it I will be growing some bigger ones. It certainly looks good.

@defnsmokn
Yep things are looking good. I’m anxious to see how my outdoor turns out.

5 Likes

I think I’m going to grow it again. Even if it doesn’t Smoke good it’s too pretty of a plant and has too nice of a structure to not clone and grow again. :man_shrugging:.:+1:t3:

7 Likes

Lots of beautiful stuff, but the L7 and GZ are stunners! That second GZ is insane! :metal:

6 Likes

:expressionless::rofl: seriously Your blaming it on the smell of oil?

3 Likes

:rofl: absolutely. I got this class after I got my braces off. :flushed::joy:

2 Likes

OK. Here is six pictures, three of one plant and three of another. They are all taken from the exact same place on the bud in different magnifications. These two plants or both gorillazkittles.

The second one is exactly where I want it, the first one could probably cook a little bit longer but it’s close enough. I’m planning on chopping these tomorrow morning. Time to go snip more buds and look at the rest of them. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

14 Likes

Here is six more strains I would like you guys to give me your opinion on. I am probably going to wait another week on all of these. I want to try to get them down when they are about 5% Amber as I do not care for anything couch lock. Once again there will be three pictures of each strain in the same place different magnification.
Lemon thunder

Shadowboxing

Super freak

Alaskan thunder fuck

Ambrosia

M&Ms

I know what I want and I’m going to harvest when I get there I’m just curious as to what others think. So please contribute to the conversation. Thanks to all of you in advance. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

I concur, another week. :older_man::owl::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks for the input coot.

5 Likes

I would go another week too

5 Likes

I agree with the concensus. It always messes me up when they start turning amber with a lot of clear left.

3 Likes

That’s why I usually go 5% Amber try to split the difference between Amber and clear. But I don’t want much more Amber than that.

7 Likes

Hey H.R.,got a little "bro science " going myself.
Had 4clones (sugar black rose), same mom, same flip time, same soil etc. Took 2 last week, gonna take the other 2 this weekend. Will see what the difference is!?

7 Likes

That’s a great difference maker I’m curious if ya have varying results. Ive said I’m going to do that like 3 X’s but I either cross them up when jarring or drying or lose nametags somewhere along the way and fail…lol

5 Likes

I started the sugar black rose that was supposed to be in my outdoor ride along side my 11 roses but it decided to croak one night. No idea what happened just one of those things it just said bleep it and was done. So I will just wait till next year. I want to grow it out door and get a giant plant. Well compared indoor anyway.

4 Likes