Here I grow again

@sssportsmfg

If you go back 20 or 30 posts you get a good indication of what I got going with this system

3 Likes

I got a buddy just like that…he starts smokin before he even gets his feet on the floor in the morning. Smokes while he is still in bed, then from there on out it is non stop, carries his one hitter with him all the time, and can’t go 5 minutes without partaking. He is 73. Now that is hardcore lol.

3 Likes

Yea I used to want it to be where you would go semi comatose with a few hits…but now I like it where I get a real good buzz and stay in the game. Up and happy. Cept when I want something to get to sleep with. Beautiful buds all !! What do you use to take those pictures? @happilyretired

3 Likes

I got one of them iPhones.I think it’s a 12 I don’t know whatever the new one is that came out a while back.

2 Likes

I can’t believe this bar plant is this far in flower this early outside. I love it. I wish they all flower this early.

16 Likes

WoW and HOLY MOLY

4 Likes

I am in Connecticut and have 3 strains that have flowered early as well and I have heard and read where others are experiencing the same early flowering even in Northern California -

3 Likes

Even here, in Québec, they started throwing pistils about a month early compared to last year… :thinking:

4 Likes

I knew it…the Earth’s rotation is speeding up. Hold on to your seats boys.

6 Likes

LOL…rotation…speed…oh my head is spinning !!!

2 Likes

Mornings to you all - What it is happening??? All’s quite on the horizons captain…

8 Likes

That sour d is :drooling_face: but they are all beautiful flowers.

1 Like

Nice pick me up. Thanks for the pics, I stared at them for a minute sitting here bumping on my vape…:+1:t3:

3 Likes

@theodyssey
I haven’t ever tried sour diesel yet. I will be here in about a month. This is the one I have going outside right now just starting to stretch, looks good so far.

11 Likes

I knew I’d jinx it… My outdoor Pura Vida is throwing them pistils now. I’m gonna call August 1st week #1… Easy peazy how I like it. She’s been getting Azamax but it rains every damn day right after I apply. She’s got hit by Leaf Miners and caterpillars already… grrrr I’m making her a lean-to this weekend and maybe even a bath in 7 before she really has full blown flowering come.

7 Likes

@Olcoot haven’t posted much been trying to stay off my foot got a doctors appointment on Friday.

6 Likes

Ok,well I hope you get a good report! I’m waiting for the freak show pics. :overthink:

3 Likes

18 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about!!
Thank you, got my blood pumping, sure nuff!
Beautiful garden!!!:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dude you have some much trimming in your future. that’s all I can :see_no_evil:
Gonna need a bowl trimmer man. That is just so much weed dude! What is that one 8’??? LoL
We had A bad storm last night. I did not think to check my outdoor girl. We had trees knocked down at work. I’m sure she’s okay, I hope.

5 Likes