Hey guys Been a while.....#BlackSheepCrew

So my Baby boy came home this last week its been an intense 55 days he was born 10 weeks early on Friday May 27th …since then life has changed as we know it not only have I been back an forth to the NICU but also still dealing with my stuff an ma its been fun waiting to close on the farm on the plus side we got some BEAUTIFUL Agent 007

Black Runtz

Black Runtz

Rainbow Runtz

these are just a few im keeping around right now

11 Likes

10 Likes

Howdy @HostileHippie420 , welcome back and congrats on your new born. Your buds are looking sweet, wishing you and your family the best.

7 Likes

Hello @HostileHippie420 that is some outstanding looking bud, well done!
Welcome back and congrats !

7 Likes

Congratulations on the homecoming of your son @HostileHippie420. So he’s stable now? I hope your little man’s health is ok!

Beautiful nugs. They look like AAA-grade

6 Likes

Thank you SOOOOO Much Now if i could just get Moved!! talked to a buddy yesterday about possibly throwing up an outdoor greenhouse as soon as we get there an dropping a bunch of his BIGGER clones in the ground so that’s supppper EXCITING!! @papajerry an @chrisj as always I appreciate the love guys those buds smoke BEAUIFUL i just wish sometimes we could all have a smoke sesh together!!

5 Likes

Nice !! And CONGRATULATIONS!!
Ive been busy at work like a mofo.

4 Likes

Ohhh make a high tunnel hoop house easy to make man.

Buy the small bender.

5 Likes

The Dy-6 is width of hoops. I went with a dy-12 for the 12 foot wide bender. And boostrapfarmer.com or any place you can get wiggle wire channel its worth it to install this because you can change out the plastic on the entire green house or add a shade cloth.

5 Likes

Im doing this. For sure!

4 Likes

Man o man YOU LITERALLY ARE A LIFESAVER!!! thank you a MILLION!! for real!! i definitely still wanna grab some seeds from you too ive been patiently waiting but my patience’s is getting thin lol but between the grow an starting to screen print im going to have a TON to do!!

5 Likes

Anytime man i remember things and then i remember to tell people about it. Because if it works and i ise it i will recommend it. Because i dont like crap and do things the right way! The fence top rail is sold at any lowes or home depot. And buy the swedged ones. That means one end of the fence rail is meant to slide into the other and its smaller so you can connect many in a row and make them as long as you need. then bend em up and git to work

5 Likes

I love the wiggle wire. Awesome system.

4 Likes

Good looking flower man where did you get the seeds for this? And congrats on the home comeing.

5 Likes

Sadly I wish I knew brother those are all from a friend of mine until I have my stuff up and running I just like to show you all what I’m smoking on till then …. Which tick tock :stopwatch: we are getting closer an closer to moving DAY!!! God I can NOT WAITTTTTTT … between the grow an screen printing /tye- dying it’s gonna be a BLASTTT

Adding this as soon as we get there for allll my screen printing stuff gonna have a local artist come TAG THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!

5 Likes