Hey Hey Hey Hey, We Smoke Trees Everyday

First off:

Now that we got that out of the way, how about some random fun with “Whatcha blaze today?”. Here’s a little Sundae Driver that had me cruising on a Saturdae eve (yes the misspell was intentional, get over it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). Lil nug in front opened to show its yummy innerds:

*I did not grow this btw, but I did inhale.

7 Likes

Nice n frosty. Great colour too. :+1:
:v::pray:

1 Like

I agree :slightly_smiling_face: I usually don’t take pics of buds I buy but this one was kinda perty. Also just wanted to start a fun thread for anyone to post what they’re puffin, could be someone brand new to the forum that hasn’t started (like me) but wants to join the fun somehow.

1 Like

Hell ya. Great idea.
Mine are only 5 weeks in flower atm.
Soon tho. :wink:
:v:

1 Like

Oh i’ve been following, that 13th Ghost and SB Lemonade :heart_eyes::drooling_face: holy wow, can’t wait to see the final stretch! Great work btw :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you much. Lookin forward to the Ghost myself.
:v:

1 Like

So your name isn’t Bush…I didn’t inhale?

2 Likes

That I believe was Clinton, no? You can call me Uncle Bill :smoking: (closest cigar emoji I could use)

2 Likes

I do believe you are right…got my crooks mixed up lol

1 Like

All bought lol between my dad uncle and I we all share and buy a bunch of different stuff all the time!this is some of the best I’ve smoked!

3 Likes

That all looks bomb, but you’re right the stuff in the last pic looks :fire::fire::fire:!!! Cheers @ginger420, danks for sharing :sunglasses:

1 Like

I saw this and had to pick it up! They were just on canna cribs a few episodes back! Don’t know if I believe the test results haven’t tried it yet smoked on some of the garlic juice I picked up aswell gonna try the banana candy on a fresh mind lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes