Hey sup just figured forum out lol

Hey just figured out how the forum works awesome place.use to mess with forum when I was younger 30 now start germinating few this week and hopefully mushies next week but wanna do 1 plant for summer and 5 outside thx and I’ll give update

6 Likes

Hey @joshyost2020 Welcome to the growers network! We are glad your here.

Have you ever journaled your grow before? We will help you get set up here in your thread/room here! We are all very excited to see you grow with us!

4 Likes

Thanks that’s awesome couldn’t figure what it take get my but going and growing lol just missing out on bud myself ya know lol thx start germinating today

2 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

3 Likes
1 Like

Hi @joshyost2020 , welcome to GN and looking forward to seeing your grow journal. Enjoy and happy growing.

2 Likes

I’m new to forums period lol. Can’t even figure out how to post…only reply.

3 Likes

replying is posting. threads are rooms.

@joshyost2020 welcome to the forum! Lots of great folks here. Welcome aboard!

@Chester use this button to make a journal of your own. Then we can come over and check out what you have going on.

1 Like

Which button? I’m so not tech savvy.

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry I went to edit the picture and i though I attached it.

Thanks. I must not be on the main page :joy: Bare with me…I’m old.

3 Likes

Hey we dont care if your old well help

Hell most of us are old and broken so…

2 Likes

Awesome! I just found the main page with the +New topic
Thank You.

1 Like

Make sure you use the magnifying glass to search what you want and if there’s threads already theyll populate there in your search results.

1 Like

Any idea if this is something to be concerned about?

2 Likes

Trichomes?

2 Likes

It looks like there’s no heads on some of them…and I’m not sure if I should be concerned about the whitish look on the leaf? Just wanted to be sure it’s not a type of mould. I don’t see it on all the leaves.

1 Like