Hey sup just figured forum out lol

I don’t see any mold. Um did that bud or those trichrome get bumped or touched. that’s usually what breaks the resin heads off.

1 Like

I’m a newbie so I’m not sure. Trying to figure out how soon until I can chop them.

1 Like

Not all trichs have heads

3 Likes

Probably from me trying to get microscope pictures. I thought they were tougher than that. So does washing bud after harvest harm it then? I washed my first grow and it seemed to be okay…maybe would have been better had I not washed? Guess I better be much more careful. Hoping I can finish them fast. Just added some new sea soil a couple weeks ago…and now found mites. Too late in flower to do anything :tired_face:

2 Likes

Washing is fine.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will read up on it.

1 Like

That doesn’t knock the heads off? What about washing pre harvest with a sprayer? Recommended or bathing the better option?

1 Like

Yeah im slow today…they just looked roughed up a bit.

2 Likes

Imo post-harvest bath while they’re fresh is the better option. Gently washing with water and hydrogen peroxide doesn’t hurt them. Just don’t get too vigorous and don’t touch the bin or anything with the buds. Just rinse a few times and hang dry basically.

3 Likes

If you’ve got mites I’d get on them with some neem or something ASAP. Especially being in flower, would suck to lose plants in the home stretch.

1 Like

That’s what I think. Almost done. I’m scared to spray them with anything in flower. I do have neem and a doctor doom 3 in 1 pesticide, miticide, fungicide oil concentrate product but I wasn’t sure about whether I should use anything in last few weeks of flower…don’t want to cause health problems for myself. I’m in Canada so lots of products I see recommended online, are not available here.

1 Like

This has a lot of the specifics you need.

1 Like

Hey @Chester the first thing you should try, is filling out the grow journal chart. It will help us to give to the best info for your grow.

1 Like

do not spray neem on your flowers!

2 Likes

I shall absolutely do that next grow. This one is almost done I hope…
I’m going to try to find some seeds that I don’t have to buy so many so I can try a few different strains

1 Like