Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Hey, we're hiring! (Business Development Associate)

Hey @memberdirectory and @Hobbyist! We’re hiring for a new position.

The Business Development Associate position will focus on researching potential clients, connecting with and educating prospects and qualifying leads before handing them off to the Account Executive of the sales team.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, follow the Indeed link below to learn more about the position and apply!

Indeed Link

14 Likes

Chris,

Hello, my name is Bob Aita. I am with Aita and Associates, Inc. we are the employee benefits consultants to Sensi Magazine and its subscribers in Northern California.

As Certified Employee Benefit consultants (highest designation in our profession) and over 35 years of experience and expertise, we feel we are best positioned to offer quality, meaningful services to our clients and prospective clients.

As such I am reaching out to you to ask how can we best introduce ourselves and our services to your members.

In addition tour role with Sensi, we currently count several cannabis industry related companies among our clientele;

421 Group

Metacan

HempFusion

Mercy Wellness dispensary

Left Coast Wholesale

Rhizo Flora

Bleaux Financial

We would certainly appreciate any and all input and, suggestions from you as to how best reach out to other cannabis industry companies.

We feel we are uniquely positioned to provide creative advice and solutions to offering and providing cost effective quality benefits and value laden H.R. support to members of the Growers Network.

To that end I have attached a Scope of Services and Total Spectrum of Services flyers showing how we differ from the “standard” broker / agency.

I look forward to your reply.

Respectfully,

A&A scope of services.pdf (331 KB)

FULL_Total Spectrum Service.pdf (519 KB)

2 Likes