Hoby and meds on $0.00 budget

HPS are for flowering. You would see better veg results if you could get your hands on some MH bulbs for veg. You would get a lot fuller plants with more bud sites. Buds are pretty and crystally just not many of them and the plants are small and wispy.

I hope u don’t take anything I say as insulting. I look at the forum as a place people come to make great plants awesome.

4 Likes

Oh I put them in small because of room hight I just got this room running

1 Like

It’s not their size. It’s their overall growth. They should b full plants. They should have lots of bud sites.

For example. This plant

Vegged under 2700 k light. Wrong spectrum. It’s a shit plant. The buds will b ok Bc 2700 is what u want in flower. But there just won’t b anything to it. The person who brought it to me had no clue what the reason for their wispy plant was.

This one

In the same flower room vegged under 3500 k and has much more to work with during flower. Same height plant. Just more to it.

3 Likes

Slot of my problem is that I was vegging them under just one 4 ft 4 bulb t5 . I have now rewired so I can run a 1000 watt meatal halide now in my veg room

1 Like