Homegrown Edibles

Ok, I have made several batches of gummies (using ethanol extraction).
I’ve shared them with many friends, some got effects and others did not.
I am using a wide range of friends, from heavy hitters to total light weights, like myself.
I also have made some truffles, absolute gourmet! Used canna butter, and same results.
I tried about a 5th of one and was flying peacefully, where as a friends wife who never smokes or uses ate a whole one and nothing.
I believe I was very careful in the dosing and measurements, mixing completely.
The base product for extraction, is well known quality, as I make quite a bit of BHO with it.
My only thought is everybody is different, right?
Any help/advice is welcomed.

So 2020 is behind us…But she turned 21. WATCH OUT!!!

7 Likes

Hi @wirsboguy

We had a discussion about effects of edibles a couple days ago. There are alot of interesting links and information on this post. Everybody is different, that is right. Edibles dont work the same for everyone.

3 Likes

I’ve found a few things for ya!

8 Likes

@wirsboguy hola mi hombre! There is a grower on here name @happilyretired and he makes really awesome edibles. He might be a resource to run this stuff by as well as the info/articles shared. Im gonna start making edibles so I was glad to see ur thread and the articles shared.
One other grower I would DEF recommend u look for is BlackthumbBetty. She is very experienced. Also she is a professional chef.

Her new name is BettyQwety. But if ur interested or have spare time-- I would look for her older posts on the blackthumbbetty name. You can learn a shit ton from her!! Especially recipes and the best techniqies for extracting the cannabinoids/thc from the flower.
Idk if she is on Growers Network-- but shes around on the internet if u look. I know she posts on Insta, Twitter (i think) also ILGM.

If u already know about her-- pls disregard.
Happy Growing.
:+1:t3: :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes