Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Hoppiefrog & kapouic's "cherry noir ๐Ÿ’ grow" the first of many aficionados orders to come!

Happy to announce the first order is happening!! The spring list is out soon too!!!

16 Likes

You sir have a hard time with my โ€˜โ€™nameโ€™โ€™ :crazy_face:!

Thank you immensely for that chance! :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Ya my phone is a jerk the auto spell sucks bad

6 Likes

I misspelled it a few times now Iโ€™m stuck w it it seems

6 Likes

Donโ€™t worry about it, I just thought it was hilarious! :rofl:

6 Likes

Iโ€™m always worth a laugh itโ€™s my thing;)

7 Likes

Always happy to be the jester :wink: @oldguy itโ€™s about to get really leoud in this garden with the cherry noir :cherries: on the way, itโ€™s the leoudest most exotic strain from the leoudest company on The market how cool is that!! And itโ€™s a super easy to grow plant winner all the way around :wink: of course clones for my CDN friends when I can. Start cutting them. And of course @oldguy u will get first pick :wink:

5 Likes

Do u have a charcoal filter?

5 Likes

Nope, but smell isnโ€™t an issue for me!

5 Likes

Good good this is gonna smell like pure candy and magic fruity perfume Iโ€™m reading it wonโ€™t smell like weed at all

4 Likes

The family will probably like the smell of this one

4 Likes

I hope the kids donโ€™t start following me around like the Ice Cream manโ€ฆ

9 Likes

Oh yeh !!!(in the Kool aid guy voice!) Love Zack I feel like the kids be hanging out to enjoy the smell and Zack would take off w a branch and blame ur girls for it as he exhales a big cloud of some very distinct smoke in ur face โ€ฆhaha itโ€™s pineapple Express but for real this time!!! Hahaha

7 Likes

@hoppiefrog. Appreciate that brother.
Sounds like itโ€™ll be a great addition to the garden.
Looking forward to it. :wink::+1::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Iโ€™m excited to see what you are going to run first?
Iโ€™m Tracking :vulcan_salute:
Happy Growing

5 Likes

Cheery noir of course :wink:

5 Likes

Excited you sayโ€ฆ for me, itโ€™s a one in a lifetime experience. I never even would have dreamed getting a chance to grow that plant! Ever since @hoppiefrog told me about it yesterday, Iโ€™ve been walking around in a daze with a stupid grin on my face. :exploding_head: :star_struck:

10 Likes

Woot woot me too brother me too;)

6 Likes

Excited for you gentlemanโ€ฆ @kapouic youโ€™re going to kill it brother :+1::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

Hellโ€™s yea !!

4 Likes