Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

so after treatment with a Oli product like lost coast it is best to use a ferment like carrot or blueberry to break down the oil residue, the carrot is for veg and the BB is for flower due to the smell of the carrot ferment. in this case the BB ferment will also help continue the ipm program as it has appropriate metals and ethelyne that will help kill the protein based pests like russet mites. after finishing the ferment foliar program it’s time to bring in some preditors again!

7 Likes

here’s how to make your own bas craft blend, if you are no till you probably have most of this on hand already ;). can be use as a reamend or topdressing or even to make your own living soil mix.

all items equal in weight

8 Likes

here’s a bud the size of my forearm on the acid rain from @rapseed

12 Likes

haha idk if I should even complain haha , I’m hearing that some loosers that obviously know me from the forums just by their statements lol are contacting my sponsors and trashing me , don’t you think they come straight to me da… well I guess I should thank you for contacting all of them minus one , I’m getting a bunch of more free stuff because of it! another bigger even better quality light, a tent and a big ole box of knf goodies;) it’s like Christmas. but keep it up and there will be a calling out on i.g. and you will see just how the pros treat trolls :grin:

12 Likes

my people are extremely supportive take a look hoppiefrog2020 , I chat with my sponsors almost daily they are excited to have me onboard.just love these guys the respect is mutual

11 Likes

the water input has doubled in the last week, with all the different phases going on I’m starting to get a better feel for reading their needs, you really have to feel out each pot by tapping on the side and gauging how hollow the medium is.

9 Likes

i think my kids call them haters. you just keep being you! success is the best revenge!

9 Likes

I whole heartedly agree with :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman: !

You guys are great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

we truly get great vibes off so many we honestly don’t give a damn these days but keep er between the lines is all we expect, no one likes to have to spread negative energies but if people make it personal to attack our success and professional connections/ sponsors the kids will have to sit in the corner all alone. but enough of that we all have better things to be growing other than hateraide

8 Likes

I suspect the se light may be bigger than I was expecting, this one is different I’m told, there’s some paperwork involved… possibly a prototype or just the big one I’m guessing;) and I get something else from spiderfarmer in about a month and a half, this was a bonus to our contract

8 Likes

Whatever it is, I’m sure you’ll put it to great use! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

you know it! I need 5-7 more lights on top of all the lights I have going now and a few more to replace more HP’s, it will take a bit tho we are not rich folk

6 Likes

Karma will make it happen for you my friend! :nerd_face:
Good people get great things, eventually… we just have to be patient.
In the last year, I spend way more shipping gifts to my friends than the budget I had for my grows…
But even though I haven’t spent much for my grows, I never had so much weed, seeds, bongs, nutrients. Much more than ever before… :partying_face:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Thats for Damn Sure !

7 Likes

haha sooo true ,good thing my people are far from idiots and are found in the cup winning pics up on stage with the rest of the family,they already know what a hater looks like or are just too educated to listen to fools :wink: all the love my friends and others alike

7 Likes

Thanks @pptrsha1 I’m glad the community is strong.

5 Likes

started tribute bx1 (ethos), seats taken (best coast), banana juice (Crockett family farms) and some Durban’s poison

49 new starts this week alone, that should hold us off for a little bit or at least until my cap Mac v2 gets here along w the GMO S1 and some more goodies to boot!

9 Likes

alright, what to start next… we have fruit flambe, candy drops, gmo s1,gmo fuel, Mac v2, rosay x sherbert and a very special limited release called frosted raspberries a collaboration between relentless genetics and mosca. we still have a half pack to start of each peanut butter breath, garlic breath 2.0 and stankasaurus as well as some bits and pieces of past packs. we will be starting 10 new beans a week for the next full crop as we hunt out a whole new set of exciting genetics!! woot woot another 15 grand worth of beans coming up the line! so many different breeders with great reputation, with strains that have already made their marks :wink:

6 Likes

Starting our collaboration with stepwell super soil. They so generously will be sending 100 gallons for us to use per crop. Can’t wait to see how this works out! (we forgot to put the BTI larvacide in pic) gotta love free organics!

8 Likes