Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

haha yeah that’s where we are for now in a way , we plan to take down two HP’s and add three LEDs this crop and for the next two after so our bills will actually start to drop especially going into the cold months (we have 9 months of colder temps about to start) we will save big on cooling and dehumidification! the savings will actually buy the lights we need to save even more next year. efficiency costs at first but is worth the sacrifice quite quickly

7 Likes

a few of the new packs gifted to us from a super close buddy! these ones will be dropping today , next week even more pending…

8 Likes

the frosted raspberries Is a rare drop of a collaboration with relentless and Mosca, if you know you know what’s up with this one kinda like the key to the city in a way :blush:

8 Likes

Hey @hoppiefrog! I was wondering with living soil if you can use organic copper fungicide??

1 Like

I believe so may want to cover your soil tho not sure how sensitive plants are to toxicity levels they don’t use much copper. wettable sulphur may be a better option but it smells like a match head

2 Likes

Topanga Canyon brulee has surprised us in the most pleasant way like most of Leo’s genetics you will not see the true Terps profile unless you hit it out the park or at least hit the fences lol. this round the taller phenos are quite gassy and have solid buds. tcb x looks like she’s the true winner due to the larger yields she brings to the table, very similar to tcb y in bouquet and structure. the musty phenos all have a beautiful savory note I just can’t get enough of

4 Likes

be sure to push these girls to the 10th week if you want the gas!

4 Likes

I know I’m jumping in here on and old reply to and old post. But mentioning of reading anything that crosse your path bas anyone read any of the Jeff Lowenfels. Teaming With Microbes, Teaming With Nutrients, and Teaming With Fungi? I am so in need of buying them so I can start studying!

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210915-053359
Screenshot_20210915-053744

8 Likes

working hard to try and get the rest of the girls cleaned up and seperate the prime buds from the extractors, going heavy on the extractables should be lots of live resin to be made shortly, freezer is packed and fridge is getting close just from tonight’s work need to empty the freezer today and run some materials to another freezer up the road. had to turn fridge way down

6 Likes

Munson #4 has recovered from the russet mites, now it’s time to do the real work and train these girls and clean them up and get them ready for the flower room in a month’s time. I think this one deserves a 65 gal pot to finish in

10 Likes

the new seedlings got hungry in a rush , had to transplant all and feed almost immediately, space is almost full already will post pics later TD or tn

7 Likes

All your plants are always on point… never a leaf outta place.

3 Likes

those in veg were left to grow wild basically other than a few branch removals from the bottom side

5 Likes

dropping some of moscas GMO fuel x GMO s1’s this week. also finally setting up proper ventilation upstairs in the veg space, hopefully by the end of the night. then to set up the hydrofogger and environmental controls.

7 Likes

finally got the veg space emptied of almost all storage materials and readied for another light , 12 more seeds planted and rest of seedlings were topped with straw.all revenging plants were fed and sprayed with sulpher.next to set up rest of ventilation and start transplanting the rest of the seedlings that are in the one gallon bags, we are having to feed every 5 days atm in that size pot

6 Likes

really liking the TM7 with the microbe complete for starting seeds, looks like this week’s starts will catch up to last week’s starts! (last week I couldn’t find the TM7)

6 Likes

How many do you start a week? Not sure if you’ve mentioned and just curious. I’m always amazed by people’s turnover.

4 Likes

we are trying to get our perpetual harvest lined up atm, so we are starting about 12 a week expecting to loose a couple and find some males as well, once all is hunted and lined up we will harvest 5 plants of one pheno of a strain per week.growing 10 different keepers in rotation is the goal once all is sifted out

7 Likes

Do you use the sulfur for soil balance or pest control? Or both or something else? Ever use on flowering plants?

5 Likes