Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

it’s a multi purpose tool really, pest and mold control or prevention and helps promote vigorous growth. never use in flower tho it will ruin your buds for sure. place a CPL t spoons at stalk base and water in it will take out any mites that crawl up or down stalk.

6 Likes

Working on some details with the north american Gia green rep to put together a sponsorship for dry amendments! Soon enough we won’t have to pay for anything but microbes and power/water :frog: you can call me happyfrog

7 Likes

sorbetto #6 & #7 and tcb “x” & “y” phenos are the real winners from the last three years of pheno hunting.finally know what phenos are best for each trait , and it only took a year and a half to sort out the tcb & sorbetto phenos :fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

tcb “x” is the overall winner in the end best looking buds in a bag, best smelling tcb pheno, best yields in room and great buzz, ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner! finally simplification and selection narrowed;) two tcb and sorbetto make the cut and stand above the other 300 or so seeds we have hunted so far.

6 Likes

we got about 250-275 off tcb "x’ just need to let her cure up and breathe a bit more

6 Likes

That’s awesome brother. :clap::clap:

Congrats on finding some :fire::fire::fire:
:v::call_me_hand::pray:

5 Likes

thanks man it’s taken a bit to get to know the phenos and what they offer, the great thing is the keepers are resistant as well as great smoke, there’s so much new stuff coming up I’m glad we could narrow things down to make some room for the new hunt on the go

6 Likes

this should be easier to share lol, I’ll do it myself I guess lol, seems tough for me to get help around here again… haha

I think that will be readable lol

2 Likes

oops this was the question lol

5 Likes

Hoping someone can help. I started a compost tea last night. It’s been going for almost 24 hours. I have some nice bubbles chilling on top, but it has sort of a funky smell to it. I had it in my shed and the best way I can describe the smell was almost like a faint smelly sock smell.

My recipe was

2.5 Gallons of water
1/2 cup worm castings
2.5 tbsp molasses
2 tbsp alfalfa meal
5 tbsp seabird guano

Should I toss it and start again? It’s 90 degrees outside today.

I can post picture soon but the top looks nice and bubbly

4 Likes

yup when in doubt chuck her out, make sure you use peroxide to clean everything just b4 you brew, sounds like you are brewing an unwanted microbe (contaminant) temps likely have something to do with it as well. try to keep brew below 85f

7 Likes

Yep I chucked her. Sometimes all it takes is intuition lol. I’ll peroxide it up before the next brew. I’m also thinking about top dressing instead, that scared me a bit

4 Likes

just do a soak not a brew, 20 mins in water, then udont have to worry what microbes won the battle, and ratios are much broader

7 Likes

10-4! Diluting this solution or no need?

5 Likes

no need to ,all good

5 Likes

Starting tomorrow I have another light giveaway this one is a half size light for a 2x4ft space it’s a sf2000 this time around, be sure to follow both of us and Spiderfarmer and show some love! All are welcome to join in on the fun, also setting the bar high there’s a secret giveaway that someone will eventually win never know what this hoppiefrog sponsored gift will be :hugs::frog:

8 Likes