Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

Managed to get more bokashi and langbinite and some much needed stakes. I’m in the 9th week since I flipped the girls so somewhere around 6-7 weeks in actual flower. A few of these girls are on the straight water now

4 Likes

I’m using humilte which is the best source of humic acid as a substitute for a second topdress.seems to be working as planned! :grin:

5 Likes

What is this?

2 Likes

Haha good eye that’s spelt wrong :wink: I’ll get a link

4 Likes

And check your messages please! :wink:

4 Likes

You too @oldguy, check your IG… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Tks for all the gifts brother you are my own personal jesus!! That’s one hell of a generous gift!! :facepunch::pray::grin:

4 Likes

Phone died earlier lol

1 Like

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiWovPzu4_uAhWD5rMKHYOlAUcYABAAGgJxbg&ae=2&ohost=www.google.ca&cid=CAESQOD2KX3DSgEKQQeUMg17Tto-hdIkDfDQuEHiIBmhV9CFY6xb_mkMaDtFqETIVh39V3Fn3W7clbhBHNgoGnjWxTU&sig=AOD64_3u1pKfaHHltm0wqJrmVM5wQhiqQQ&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwiDxOnzu4_uAhXqdN8KHc_wA24Q0Qx6BAgDEAE

4 Likes

I think that’s the one, it’s called blackearth

3 Likes

I’m very happy to share the bounty my friend! :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

Looks like I’ll owe u a favor :wink: I think some sorbetto would look real good in ur garden, rosé as well if u like but she’s a bit fussy just a warning.

5 Likes

Nothing owed between friends :nerd_face:

But who can say no to Aficionado strains! :partying_face:

5 Likes

You know it brother you have full access to anything I have just say the word and it’s yours, as much as baguette is a cheaper strain u would love the baguette for the kush tones,some serious kush terps right there!! :pray:

4 Likes

What are the mac crosses you are sending lol I forget, they will go In the soil as soon as the pancakes by aficionados gets here. I may be able to get GTR as well!!! Just working on that today see who wants it most kinda thing lol.

6 Likes

That should be a pack of 15 MAC 69…
Enough for you and Pappy to play with… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The GCP is his cross of GG4 and Cookies, those are the loose ones in the metal container.

And a few Stompurps in the plastic thingy… :partying_face:

11 Likes

That’s amazing brother :pray: we will have lots of fun with those!!! That’s one hell of a gift for us :facepunch::grin:!!

7 Likes

Kids got to play my friend! :partying_face:

7 Likes

I never want to grow up then!! :yum:

6 Likes

Woot, woot! Party time! :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada:

6 Likes