Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

Hell ya. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
I’m up for a party. :crazy_face::+1:
This is gonna be one hell of a fun ride.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

4 Likes

As you should my friend!! :grin:

4 Likes

this will be the first to finish(grannyskunk)

17 Likes

Munson#4 (true munson) actually handled the over watering much better than the other kushy phenos. Same level of terps tho due to the issues thru flowering

6 Likes

Topanga canyon brulee is exploding this week and I’m starting to think we may actually be close to a record on 4 of them! After cleaning and tieing them up im quite surprised at the size of the plants and number of buds. One of the 4 is far too musty for my liking but will make great hash from my experience w musty mazar lol (my fave mazar pheno I found for making hash)

6 Likes

Tcb monsters after the hair cut so u can see their faces

14 Likes

I was offered a job working with my father working for the gov sweet laid back job I can even manage with a torn rotator cuff haha.job pays 70000 a yr and it only 3-4 days a week. I have to think hard about what makes sense! :shushing_face:.also I can build on the family’s land if I want , a 60000 $ building will be big enough to do a micro grow certificate. Things are falling in to place ,it all takes time

10 Likes

Also the old man mentioned something about having money to start up not quite enough but awful close … @BudBrother you will have to come work for me even if we need to find u a wife :heart_eyes::yum::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Huuuuuge shoutout to @kapouic for sending us these friggin awesome gift(s).
Youre seriously one of the kindest souls we have had the pleasure of calling friend. Thank you for everything!!!

We got 15 Mac69, some Stompurp and GCP to be shared with our lovely friend @oldguy.

A Jerome baker collectors box and dab rig, a LIT vape (pink) with some cartridges, an awesome dab coaster, stickers, wrist band, and a coupon im super excited to use for stonerdays.

11 Likes

Stop it, you’re going to make me blush! :blush:

I’m super happy it all has reached you my friends. :nerd_face:

Enjoy the gifts and keep on smiling my friends, some French guy likes you all! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Then keep on blushin’ ! You get praise for this whether you like it or not :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Hell yeah folks. Thanks @kapouic. You are truly a genuine friend. For real brother. Way over the top :clap::clap::clap:

Mornin Miss Bunny. . Mr Frog. :wave::wave:
Hope you folks are good this morn too.
:v::pray:

8 Likes

I’m just very happy to have brought a few smiles to my friends faces! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

As sore as I am today I’m smiling as big as my face will allow!!

7 Likes

Good morning man tks for the drive yd brother it’s good to b hm

6 Likes

Yessir. Nice to sleep in ur own bed. :+1:
And more than welcome on the drive brother.
:v:

6 Likes

Now go rip some dabs for your pains my friend… :smile:
And I fully expect some glowing reviews on those terps… :rofl:

6 Likes

Ohhhh I love the vape so much, so convenient!! :heart_eyes: @kapouic

5 Likes

Now you can medicate quickly, without any hassle! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes