Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

Making more shatter today to rip some dabs i have a few left to start the day w tho lol. I expect to get a mean rip but a true terp report will have to wait for my crop to come down i only have purple crack atm and shes over a decade old and needs to be re seeded to get her terps back up to formal glory. Btw this is frog my phone died

5 Likes

How do you like the dab rig so far? :nerd_face:
Do you prefer the rig or the vape?

5 Likes

Got a new phone

6 Likes

He says he likes the vape best cause his lungs can handle it a lot better.

I love the vape for the convenience and smoothness, but that rig really has punch!

So happy with everything. Thank you so much :green_heart:

4 Likes

@oldguy got his share of the amazing strains yesterday as well!

5 Likes

I did thank you very much Miss Bunny. And very grateful to receive them.
Huge thanks to Kapt for the chance to grow them. :clap::clap::clap:
Appreciated brother.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

For sure can’t wait to get them going.

5 Likes

Me too! :grinning:

5 Likes

Its frog my new phone sucks lol but heres some pics

12 Likes

11 Likes

No shortage of frost there brother. :flushed::partying_face::partying_face:
Getting real close. :+1:
:v::pray:

4 Likes

Well, keep using @zeus’s phone then, the pictures are a lot better! :nerd_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And great grow Monsieur Grenouille! :star_struck:

4 Likes

I concur with the above :point_up_2::point_up_2: snowstorm right in the zone :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Idk why But i used to post way better pics over here but it seems something changed for the worse that way now I get my best pics as far as resolution on ig and ilgm weird. These photos are blurry in comparison unfortunately :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

ztarburzt

10 Likes

heres a whole plant shot of one of the munson#4. Just barely able to keep her up even neglected shes a producer. She has super bright orange hairs as u can see in the previous picture. Shes ready now just needs a solid flush

10 Likes

This is the main reason I love No Till. I must say they are looking very good

3 Likes

They will look better next run this is my first no till run had some issues but think I have it figured out better for next time around.the Terps are spot on tho! Definitely enjoying the learning process :grin:

5 Likes

Wow that’s an amazing gift how very nice of you @kapouic

5 Likes

They are very good people… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes