Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

The feeling is mutual my friend, it’s always a good feeling to help and be helped by family!! I fn love you guys never a chance to be let down and every little favor is noticed even when it’s as small as a ear to listen!! @oldguy and a cpl others that just take the time to show the love ,and that’s what it’s all about :grin:

5 Likes

No doubt. it’s just nice to see caring and kindness. Since it’s a rare commodity in thses extremely trying times

5 Likes

Thank you for that than!

4 Likes

It was extremely kind. In fact, its really helped me quite a bit. The vape has made it so convenient to medicate. And so excited to pop those beauties!! Thank you @kapouic :green_heart:

5 Likes

I’m thinking I will have to set up a charcoal scrubber and negative pressure w charcoal as well to keep the drying chamber from stinking out the neighborhood. I can still smell it outside even with the negative air.at least I only have the one grannyskunk to cut down at first so I can tune up the space for temps,rh and smell control

6 Likes

If you need a hand brother. :wink::+1:
:v:

4 Likes

I will in a cpl weeks time lol there will be lots to test out as well

5 Likes

Setting up a small testing space to pheno hunt more efficiently so I don’t take up so much space in my flower chamber now that I have found some serious cuts worth bragging about. These cuts will still be considered fire in a decade and are worthy of all the space they can get in my main room

5 Likes

its @hoppiefrog phone still sucks haha but heres cherry noir #5

9 Likes

ztarburzt

7 Likes

alien orange congalease

7 Likes

Ztarburzt is kicking out a dense carpet of massive crystals in her finishing weeks tipping the scale in her favor as a choice cut and for more slots in my garden 2 gold stars for this one

6 Likes

this is her larf at below the soil line some ways just a few inches off the floor heres her verry lowest “larf lol” totally smokable flower (over 5 ft from the light)

6 Likes

One last watering with some coconut sugars and this room is on straight ro water till crop. Some plants are starting to show autmn colors already but expect that most will after this watering. Water demands are next to nothing at this point 20 gal does the entire room on a deep watering day. Baguette is the exception to this tho shes still chugging water at just before week 10 since flipping

5 Likes

Looking at the grannyskunk under the scope I’m thinking she will be at peak ripeness sometime in the next week, now we just wait for the right time to chop her down

6 Likes

Veg space is starting to grow good now, I have many sorbetto cuts for this run almost half the room Infact. Wish I had more rosé especial and ztarburzt cuts but that can happen next run. Also have a few more Munson cuts for this run.getting things sorted and stock piling the firewood cuts

6 Likes

Next generation of females are on the rise and taking to the living soil

12 Likes

In a week to 10 days I plan to start training them .

6 Likes

Here’s 10 of the 13 males I have at hm, going to get 13th ghost cuts TN as well

it don’t take much light to keep them going which is good as I want to keep them relatively small

7 Likes

I have 8 cuts of the 13th ghost 2 of each female and 4 of the 1 male. Im using coconut water kelp and aloe to start the cuts

5 Likes