Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

Announcements coming in the next week just putting together a sweet prize package and collaborative efforts.

6 Likes

But yes follow hoppiefrog2020 on Instagram for full details and to qualify for the giveaway!

7 Likes

Hygrozyme/hysheild will be contributing a hoodie and t-shirt and a case of hysheild to giveaway over the next few giveaways. The hoodie and t-shirt and a bottle of hysheild will be included in the 5k giveaway

7 Likes

We will be doing a bonus draw for our Canadian friends as well , we have some extracts and edible oil to add to the giveaway as well. Waiting to see how much of what before I do a i.g. announcement :wink: lots of great stuff to take home for sure

9 Likes

We will also toss in a few grams of flower to the bonus giveaway

9 Likes

You never know unless you ask! ,A friend of a friend became family and a simple question was then asked and the answer was astounding , this crop I have a true legendary status Jedi to guide us in our next teachings and adventures to come!! It’s getting all" soil smithy " up in here :wink: zoom zoom zoom! This will be a one on one experience with the teacher (if you can’t bring the teacher to the grow right away bring the grow to the teacher;)we are sure to learn some hard core goodies on this run

7 Likes

And to go along with Jedi training one must have the tools of the trade in this case the knf tool kit shall be my lightsaber, my bokashi sponsor has so many goodies it’s just as easy as a order away to get the very best of this living soil. So go check out gobokashi chat with the fella he may be the most educated soil web guru you will ever talk to , with his products and a one on one experience with a legendary Jedi trainer we are bound to make some waves on this next round

5 Likes

What rollercoaster ride the last month has been, so many problems thrown at us and solutions followed. Far more stress than expected but you know how it goes, purified by :fire: :wink: big changes and big rewards are the theme this year and we still have 5 months to top things off! Expect a new building to set up the hoppiefrog farm in style :grin:. This will be a final home for us unless better opportunity comes to the door

8 Likes

My best advice for no till growers is to have every pot tested in a lab after each grow before amending, last crop we fought the imbalances in npk ratios the entire crop.this run transition is going as expected I’ll post pics shortly.

7 Likes

Alien orange ,led grown plants at day 21 after flip.these.sativa ladies are loving the sf4000’s from spiderfarmer led!

13 Likes

Looking better than a million dollars imo!! :fire:

So your liking the SF so far then?

4 Likes

Sorry for the like bomb, Hop. I’m finally caught up on the beautiful pictures and informative reading. :metal: Gorgeous garden, sir! And a highly informative journal.

4 Likes

Ya love the transition so far two thumbs up,I have a CMH close by so I feel the plants are going to surpass my best expectations ,things should be right on point by the looks of transition completion on the alien orange congalease.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Any soil testing labs you would recommend hoppy?

2 Likes

Buildasoil has a great 35$ test that has almost all one needs to know about npk ratios

5 Likes

17 more left to transplant and we have the fullest room yet in this space

10 Likes

How on earth do you get to the back??? Lol

5 Likes

Screenshot_20210720-120200
There will be two paths thru there when we get it all set up, here’s what we accomplished tonight

13 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like