Hoppiefrogs indoor no till living soil and knf techniques (10k ig giveaway, win a full size spiderfarmer led and much more on my Instagram!)

52 babies ready to train!

16 Likes

looking good! :wink:

2 Likes

i know soil test are common in many different types of soil farmingā€¦ but i had said that i do hydroponicsā€¦ and thought you were referring to the medium I grew on. :joy: and thinking about itā€¦ the big time growers probably run all types of testing on their rockwhoolsā€¦ shit I would!

1 Like

Come back when u learn how to grow dope

I donā€™t smoke dope just cannabis and grow it tooā€¦ led is killer bro cmh is old school

I get the feeling u donā€™t care if u get banned with ur first account but hey keep it up;)

Haha u just made it public I had no interest in Preybird slander scam.I TRIED TO SEND U HIS SEEDS DAAAAAA TKS BRO FOR THE VERIFICATION :wink:

1 Like

We gotta get that lense going for better pics!

4 Likes

I wanna try living soilsā€¦ but still dont know much about itā€¦ =/. nor do I have the space and the money at the moment. but i would like to believe that gowing naturally under the sun and with living soilā€¦ you get better qualityā€¦ probably will always do bothā€¦! havenā€™t given much thought to itā€¦ I have another grow house that we spend hella money on nutrients and always rebuying dirtā€¦ but its in Brazil we have 4 rooms 1 veg 3 flower, all dirtā€¦ one of my dudes has been talking about it all yearā€¦ we have to get on our a game and get up to game! i got pic of one of the rooms! but the other ones are took apartā€¦ we relocating.

3 Likes

Pls do not encourage Scotty to chat here he has been banned by staff and me he is not welcome here

1 Like

I wonā€™t.

I didnā€™t know what the hell was going on. Life got hectic for a while and I was away from the forum for a bit. I come back and preybird was in an accident and people are mad at you about God knows what. I was like what kind of fuckery is this. Iā€™m sorry forums bring about so much drama sometimes. I appreciate so many of you guys and gals who have helped me provide medicine for my wife. And you have always been helpful to me. Thank you.

Iā€™m looking to start living soil hopefully next grow. It would be indoor under LEDs. I hope to glean from you and others.

5 Likes

Tks brother :pray: always happy to help any decent person along the way, you have always been a stand up guy!
The only thing I learned from mkpharms was u know ur making it when u get the haters!! Prey accused me of trying to steal some seeds, tks to Scotty I didnā€™t have to post my screenshots to debunk the b.s. him and Scotty spread. They are pathological liarsā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s exciting ur gonna love living soil! I have been running earth juice for yrs so this will be second nature almost, microbes for the win!! :yum::facepunch:

1 Like

sorbetto the extractors dream takes yet another competition by storm!! Canā€™t wait to see what I find from my 9 females!!

4 Likes

Why canā€™t I edit this lol

Really excited to be doing something new. Soil should be here today and a full room ready to plant. Cant wait to save some money :joy::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well they delivered the soil in one 3600lb bag :joy:ā€¦ Time to get the shovels! Besides that hiccup, the customer service is absolutely amazing.

4 Likes

It is unfortunate :slightly_frowning_face: my shoulders are quite bad lately I can barley lift a gallon of milkā€¦ But hey u do what u got to for the garden!!!

4 Likes

We did itā€¦:dizzy_face::muscle:

4 Likes

Congrats guys. Wish I could have been there to help. Work ya know. :wink::joy:
Glad itā€™s all situated.
:v::pray:

3 Likes