Hoppiefrogs pheno hunt and seed production, so many fire strains!

So far our Durban’s poison smells earthy/nutty with citrus undertones and possibly a tad of must

3 Likes

Getting another dehumidifier to get us ready for the next few weeks worth of additional plants we will be bringing down to the flower room, the last couple plants we added brought the Rh up to about 63% on average. We expect the next ones will drive it to unsafe levels so fortunately our patient is going to buy another as we speak.this one is only needed for lights out time but may be handy in a few weeks time during lights on as well this will give us 380 pints a day in total before the ac unit and portable heatpump

5 Likes

We got most of our males genetics charted out as far as first observations rooted and planted.we are killing the extras and keeping only the best rooted cuts. Making lots of space and freed up the seedling space for a special project we are sure to find fire thru.

4 Likes

One of our rozay sorbet males is impressively skunky with strong leather tones, it also has good structure for that strain at least

3 Likes

This is actually our loudest male to date, it’s kinda raunchy :woozy_face:

4 Likes

We finally got a new kdf filterfor the hydrologic stealth RO, I bet we ran 40000 gal through the last one (designed for 4000 server finally found;) I have been feeding chlorinated water for the last few weeks, one thing at a time getting shit done

3 Likes

The propane seems to last about a week and a day ATM, total cost per cycle should be around 200$

2 Likes

Tonight it’s time to pollinate Munson, sorbetto, peanut butter breath and garlic breath 2.0. we will wait to do the alien orange congalease and sacred sour and Durban’s poison for another 2-5 weeks (5 for durbans poison) we don’t want all our seeds dropping before harvest. We will be using the fingerprint technique and will only be using the one batch of pollen for this round. We will start collection on one of moscas GMO s1x GMO fuel males next it is our second loudest males and I believe the most versatile according to early observations

4 Likes

1/3 of Munson, sorbetto and peanut butter breath were pollinated tonight, decided I prefer not to use flower as a drying agent, does not help keep pollen on my finger tip while I apply to buds. I expect a couple thousand seeds from Munson x garlic breath 2.0 but less from sorbetto x garlic breath 2.0 & peanut butter breath x garlic breath 2.0

2 Likes

We landed a couple packs of Mysterion (black lime reserve x black lime reserve) as well as black garlic ( black lime reserve x GMO) to our collection. Bringing the true lime terps and gassy lime terps to the table! Bound to find something worth keeping from the 52 starts

3 Likes

Sounds delicious…Happy Hunting.

1 Like

It’s always interesting :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sacred sour day 34 after the flip

5 Likes

More sacred sour @ day34

9 Likes

Alien orange congalease day 34 after flip

8 Likes

Gooose pimples…warm that girl up.

2 Likes

Peanut butter breath

8 Likes

Garlic breath 2.0 day 34

7 Likes

Here’s a better shot of sacred sour

10 Likes

Our se7000 730w light just showed up here thanks to our friends at spiderfarmer , breaking out the big guns :grinning:

10 Likes