Houston grower journal White Runtz Grow

Ik Ik I just look to see them all with similar Growth lol

3 Likes

Damn you got some sparklies going already and on the shade leaf too. Looks like it’s going to be very potent. How long in flower right now?

Marty

3 Likes

Unless they’re clones they probably will be growing differently seeds are not genetically the same even from the same plant.

3 Likes

Just got in week 3 today

2 Likes

I haven’t mastered cloning yet their all different phenotypes

2 Likes

Here is a good thread on cloning.

4 Likes

Thanks bro idk what I’m doing wrong with the gel but the best
Results I had so far was with Aloe and Honey I was already in flower when I
Attempted though so the 12/12 K them

2 Likes

Next grow gone be something spl @PreyBird1 blessed me with three strains one I tried recently it was amazing

8 Likes

Yep that’s why I keep the heavy stressed that don’t seed.

4 Likes

Have any of u guys tried box drying I was thinking about giving it ago @sssportsmfg @nacho151 @Dog_Fart1 @happilyretired @PreyBird1

3 Likes

I dry in my tent, too much to box dry. (no boxes that big lol) Then i put them in two gallon jars to cure in the dark in the basement.

5 Likes

That should work good for you in a very low humidity environment. When I have plants drying too fast I’d throw them in paper bags. Do it. You’ll learn. When you cut your hole in the bottom corner of one side in the opposite top corner of the other side for airflow leave your flaps connected that way if it starts drying too fast you can close the holes up a little bit to get a little less airflow. That’s all I got :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I use a 2x4 tent. If you use a box make sure you have good air flow and watch the humidity levels!

5 Likes

@happilyretired @happilyretired @sssportsmfg great inputs grow I was watching YouTubes on and was thinking bout doing cus my last grow dry to fast

5 Likes

Pick up yourself one of these

you wont regret it!

8 Likes

Thanks for the link I just ordered one! Lol!

6 Likes

When i chop my plants. I cut all the branches off and hang them on a clothes hanger that has like 36 or more clips to hold the branches. Then i let them dry in a low humidity like 30% or lower down to 20% max for 2-5 days depending how dense the buds are. I like a light crunchy feeling outter bud and kind of puffy still. Then i cut the buds off and put into boxes with parchment paper and then if the still moist i box dry them a day because the moisture equalizes a bit in the box. Then right to 2 gallon jars with integra moisture packs.

5 Likes

How come? You have all that on the 67 controller plus fan control lol.

Marty

1 Like

@sssportsmfg for a different non cannabis project! Just another hobby I have that you have to worry about heat and humidity. I’ll dm you.

1 Like

LOL…bet I know what it is.

3 Likes