How about these lights?

How about these lights for this closet space??

2 Likes

35w is not enough in my opinion look on amazon for 50-75$ you can find a led light that draws at least 160-225w from the wall for a 2.5x2.5 or 3x3 if you push it with hid lights I’m running minimum 40w per square foot you can get away with less from leds just my opinion on your situation with what I see

4 Likes

That light is fine for germinating and for seedlings. Dont pay more than 20$ for it

4 Likes

Agreed!.. You can get lighting at home Depot that puts out at least 1600 lumens

2 Likes

I would definitely go with the hortilux LEC 315 or vivosun double lighted fixture with using only 630 watts, covers plenty of room first one is only 315 watts

2 Likes

Like these?? What do you suggest??
Thx

1 Like

You need to look at actual power draw not equivalence

3 Likes

If u are looking to get into a light that’s cheap but will work for vegging you can use something like this.

Absolutely nothing spectacular. Claims to b an 800 which is a joke

In the description u can see it says 100 w of actual power. But for 33$ for 100w that’s not a bad deal to get started. It’s a Chinese blurple which a lot of growers start with and end up using for germinating or seedling lights once we move up.

These lights are all over ebay and are not professional lights but will grow weed. Gotta start somewhere right? Hope this helps and good luck farmer.

2 Likes

I was actually looking at that one but I really didn’t want to wait weeks for it to get here from China. I want it now!!! Thx for ur help

2 Likes

What do you suggest??

2 Likes

No problem. Says est delivery in 10 days. Mine took 4.

Took HLG 2 weeks to send my kit and meanwell 6 weeks to send my driver to build my other light. Guess 4-10 days sounded quick.

Unless u go to a hydro store and purchase a light I don’t think u will get one any quicker.

2 Likes

A simple formula for figuring out wattage for the space you have. You want from 50-80 watts per sqft.

So you go 50 x sqft=
My flower tent is a 4x4 tent so 4x4=16 sqft. So I would do 50 x 16= 800 or if I wanted to give more light intensity I’d go 80 x 16 = 1280. So I’d want to get a light somewhere in the range of 800-1200 watts. Now it’s been recommended if you can split that in half and get 2 lights going. Hopefully that makes sense.

4 Likes

50-80 is high. 30-50 is really optimal.

80 makes u a superhero. Lol

5 Likes

Was gonna say that’s the range I was taught and use with better than average results

5 Likes

is this light going to be ok??

1 Like

How many watts is the light you ended up getting? What size tent do you have??.. The formulas wattage to sqft above should help you too if you didn’t see them… I have 2x2x4 ft tent and got a 1200watt full spectrum and has done pretty well for me so far

2 Likes

Just gotta ask and no disrespect intended… Are those windshield heat reflectors?

1 Like

Very inventive! :love_you_gesture::call_me_hand: Keep doing what your doing girl!!

1 Like

Yeah it is that!! since u put it that way heat reflectors :thinking:. I remember seeing it in someone else’s grow room. They’ve only been n there a couple of days. So hopefully they’ll b ok​:crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

800w. There n a closet I’m not sure of the size.

2 Likes