How do I strengthen the plants potency?

I have the clone process down now. I have heard about not cutting the plant down and just harvest and reveg. I have heard thru clones down the line. I want to make the best bud I can.

:dna: and Nutes and lights

1 Like

If you like a strain, keep cloning- it keeps the same genetics. Lots of light and proper nutes. IF indoor grow, Sea of Green (SOG) works best for me, more exposure to the lights… There are a number of theories about maximizing product, flavor and potency just keep researching and experimenting. it will pay off. Document everything you do!

1 Like

I have a 1000 hps flower and 315 mh veg.
Full fox farm soil nutes. Tribus Myra, budswell are my only addition. Ocean blend soil.

2 Likes

Hi @Slym3r. Sounds like you on your way to harvesting some premo flowers soon. Sounds like you have all the ingredients needed.

3 Likes

There has been some talk about boosting trichromes in the last 2 weeks of flower. Rapid led is selling them. I have some but im not growing weed now. Im actually breededing and making seeds this run. So now flower for 30 days. But i have loads of flower to smoke.
This is the link

3 Likes

I read a study that was done in the Netherlands a few years back that did a side by side test with uva/uvb bulbs in flower. They compared trichome development between plants that had uv lighting added the last 2 weeks of flower, vs uv lighting being added all through flower. There was more trichome development in the plants that had uv added throughout flower, than just the last 2 weeks. Which makes sense to me, since we are trying to replicate the stress plants get high in the Himalayas, or close to the equator. Those plants are exposed to high UV their whole life.
So after reading that I started turning my uva/uvb bulbs on at day 14 of flower.

1 Like

Hi cjones,

The first step in getting top shelf nugs is genetics, and like has been said before lighting is a part, and then environment and additives play a part too.

One thing I use Every grow is UVB bulbs from Solacure.

UVB enhances THC and trichome production, you just have to be careful of getting a sunburn from quality UVB lights; after a sunburn or two I learned to turn the bulbs off when I was doing any work with the girls.

https://www.solacure.com/horticulture.html

Good vibes with your grow :slight_smile:
stem

4 Likes

You nailed it @stem. Genetics is the key!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Nice i use t5 full spectrum tubes from growers house. Then my plants go under full spec boards and far red,red and white and Uvb
These are awesome i do all my clones and seedlings with these lights.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice. I just finished the DP hash passion.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

And my outdoor project.

1 Like

Damn those are super swoll

Hahah l nice since your outside you should use 50 gallon pots. Or living soil.

I got 1.2 lbs of this one plant.

1 Like

I shall. This was the first try. Next will all be living soil indoor and out and 7 gallons inside and at least 10s outside. Maybe 20s. 50s seems daunting to me. I was going to see how difficult this round was and go from there.