How do I strengthen the plants potency?

There are some guys on here that grow immense plants. I mean just huge trees. Really trees for real. Insane huge buds. My friend in salt lake city used to grow 25 foot tall plants. Over his houses roof. Crazy man.

1 Like

I cant fathom how to maintain that lol!

I am over nuting to create stress. Should I do that till the point of burnt leaves like I have? I was told to use more nutes and water more. So I have. I dont ever see others with as much burn as I do. The harvest is still super good.

1 Like

I personally stay on the conservative side with my nutesā€™s @Slym3r. Like someone else said, youā€™ll get bigger buds from more light. I think @PreyBird1 gets his huge buds from his awesome LED lights he builds, and the hid lights he also runs. You donā€™t want to overdue it on your nutesā€™s also because your plant will keep building it up, and flushing doesnā€™t do that much to pull the extra nutesā€™s out.
Iā€™ve found flushing is a very controversial topic on this site. Lots of different opinionsā€¦
:v:

3 Likes

There is no need to overdo anything. That is actually precisly the point of growing. You want the plant to be in the zone. Perfet amount of nutrients And water and light. Thats what makes the big buds. Each strain is different and makes different buds. Structer and branching. Over doing it with nutrients is stressing out the plant causing nutrient lock out and ultimately stunting the plants growth and yield. I would suggest to do more research about keeping the plants in the correct enviroment. And slowing down the nutriens and water. To much water brings bugs and also slows plant growth.