How do you use cannabis?

That seems intense LoL…it doesn’t how young or old you are… The various ways of smoking will never cease to amaze me

2 Likes

Bongs joints and pipes are traditional ways… Experiment with different ways whether your 21 or 65… age is just a number it’s your mentality that keeps you young… Always remember if the mind thinks it the body will follow

2 Likes

I passed a bro the other day in The alley smoking out of an apple. I was like damn dude an apple? He was cracking up

1 Like

Ok an apple is last resort :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I used to make apple pipes and hand them out at halloween loaded and ready to go… I never let any one know who I was because my costume was 100% cover…lol…did it for 5 years…lol…

2 Likes

Sneak a toke? I always loved the ones that look like cigarettes lol

1 Like

That’s fucking great!!.. Like bobbing for apples but way better!!! Nice bro :+1::facepunch::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Spliffs only mon…

2 Likes

Homeboy was like I’m at work so…

1 Like

In the wooden case that.you could put your ground up flower in. Man I miss those

1 Like

Gotta do what you gotta do I guess lol I’d ask the homey what happened to your pipe lol

1 Like

I never had one but I remember seeing them for sure :metal:… Crazy the way the way a stoner will create something to smoke out of… Experimental just like growin :thinking:

1 Like