How these ladies lookin?

Are the budz on these OG Kush ladies goin to get any bigger?? they are currently 4 weeks into budding atm.

7 Likes

@Reeferman. Oh yes they will indeed :wink:
Should still have 4-6 weeks to go.
And the last 3 weeks is when they stack on the most weight. :+1::v:

8 Likes

ok cool man…havent grown in 2 years so was a lil worried hhhahhaa…thanks brotha. :pray: :100:

4 Likes

Welcome to GN. Your LADIES are looking great young lad. Looks like a couple shoots have stretched a bit much. Read up on training your plants now so you can get more light to bud sites. Loads of info and examples on here.

5 Likes

Welcome … short ANSWER yes …
Just give them love and they will repay you.

4 Likes

could i defoliate sum ov the big fan leaves to open them up witout hurtin them??

2 Likes

Hello. I wouldn’t cut any of the larger ones at this stage. If you want to air it out some, stick to the smaller ones farther down the plant to encourage air flow underneath and where the popcorn buds are. Halfway and up you could gently tie some branches but only enough to get sufficient light to the main spiral. Those buds are saweeeeeeeet!

3 Likes

I really hate ask u guys but im really sketched out atm…everytime i pick up my pots i get little bite marks all over my arm, i dont see any bugs or anything on the girls so what could it be??

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog @kapouic @Ladithief @oldguy @scotty17 can you help maybe?

3 Likes

@Reeferman. If you’re feeling something then there is def some type of bug there.
If you can have a look with a loop or microscope because they will be very small.
Almost invisible to the naked eye.
And check your soil as well.
Look close with a led light behind your pot
( in relief ) and it should make them more visible.
Let us know what you find. :wink::v:

3 Likes

Also, since they seem to fly around, you could try to catch some of them with sticky traps… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Sorry I can’t help… I just kill everything and start over… I did it last year… culled my whole tent and all my outdoor then just had friends gift me replacements…

1 Like

U may be sensitive to thrip or mite bites u can feel both but I have tough skin so never see any marks, do u see leaf damage? Like spots or shiny strips ?

3 Likes

Tks for the tag @beths :wink:

2 Likes