How to cure for best smell

Volker, do you have any records of the conditions under which you dried your weed, my guess is no. For a mere $100 or less https://www.lascarelectronics.com/easylog-data-logger-el-usb-2-lcdplus/ would enable a reflective look at the conditions in your drying space. While it is important to have all other details sorted, without control of or the ability to reproduce the conditions in Drying and Curing results will be variable. At SDI we specialize in flat lining the conditions, eliminating the swings is a key part of control.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing Neville,

Definitely getting one of those bad boys…

Never kept that kind of data before, so I’m looking forward to keeping track and understanding what is going on when I’m not in there.

Kym

2 Likes

good idea to use that

@KanGrow hello from Perth!

2 Likes

Hello Back to you @vritzka in Perth.

Watched one of your little video clips on grow room setups… Very Funny.

Keep up the good work over there…

Kym

4 Likes

@Cure_Advantage_Ruben I’ll be reaching out to you soon for more information. I’m interested in learning more about your system.

3 Likes

Since we are on the topic, I think many of our forum members are interested in the Cure Advantage system and have lots of questions for the Cure Advantage team… especially after seeing Copperstate Farms in Episode 3 of CannaCribs! We are in luck, because the brilliant @Cure_Advantage_Ruben will be joining us tomorrow at 11 AM PST for another edition of our AMA. A big thanks to Ruben Rascon for taking time out of his immensely busy schedule to be here with us! Tune in tomorrow for more!

You will finally have an opportunity to ask the Minds at Cure Advantage all those stinking questions you’ve been building up like that old hunk of bleu cheese in the depths of your fridge about curing for the best smell! Dank on!!

5 Likes