Share your Edible Recipes Here!

Who wants to share their favorite edible recipes?
We are planning on doing cookies for sure. It is my understanding that a Decarb unit makes it so much better.

2 Likes

My favorite is cannabutter gummies. I use an Ardent Flex to decarb and infuse.

2 Likes

I admit, I failed to do a proper search, but only because fakebook said it had been debunked already and instagrab said it never really happened.

1 Like

Here is my recipe for gummies:

2 -3oz box of jello 2 tbs or envelopes unflavored gelatin

edit i used 3 envelopes as 2 made the gummies too tackie

1/2 tsp citric acid

1/2 c lite corn syrup

1/2 c cold water or juice (clear)

1/4 cup juice or water boiled

3-4 tbs melted cannabutter

1/2 tsp guar gum

gel color flavoring

1. 1/2c cold juice or water with 2tbs or 2 envelopes gelatin . mix until dissolved and bloom for 5 minutes.
  2. 1/4 c juice boiled in microwave then added to dbl boiler with 2 boxes of jello , stir and leave on LOW! for 5-7 min then add 1/2c corn syrup and 1/2 tsp citric acid
  3. take off heat and add the bloomed unflavored gelatin and stir until dissolved
  4. add melted cannabutter and then sift the 1/2 tsp guar gum over the top of the mixture and let it sit for a minute
  5. use immersion blender to mix for several minutes and stop to see if butter will rise or not . if butter rises , put the bowl back on the warm water and add 1/4 tsp of guar gum then use the immersion blender to mix. add 1/2 tbs of starch mixture and whisk together then stir for 1-2 min (starch mixture is 1 cup of modified corn starch (Instant Clear Jel) with 1/4 c sugar *)
  6. add flavoring and coloring and stir. if mixture becomes too thick to pour into bottles just add back onto the warm water . add mixture to squeeze bottle and squirt into moulds and keep mixture inside the mould and then put in the fridge for 20-30 min if too “firm” re-melt and add more liquid if too “tackie” re-melt and add 1tsp-1tbs of unflavored gelatin use glass or “cello” wrap/container
2 Likes

Thanx @nacho151! I followed the links @Slym3r posted above, but found no recipes. Thanx for sharing!
I’d like to keep this thread for just recipes.

3 Likes

Sounds good. I use cannabutter for cookies and brownies mostly, I also infuse MCT oil and use it to help reduce pain and sleep at night. I’ve made tinctures with Everclear, but that gets expensive.

2 Likes