How to get rid of bugs

I woke them up this morning and this is wat I found!!! How do I get rid of them.

2 Likes

Try Safer Soap… I use it with a combination of Neem oil and it works on pretty much everything. Few drops of Neem oil and a couple caps full of Safer Soap in a 32oz spray bottle. Sucks to have to spray your plants this far into flower but you do what you gotta do. Even though it’s all organic, I’d still do a nice flush spray once you see no more signs of bugs.

3 Likes

I think I’ve heard of people using this. Has anyone else?? I’ve already got it but I don’t want to experiment

3 Likes

I haven’t used it but I’ve seen it referenced in one of my older organic grow encyclopedias. A tablespoon to a quart of water is supposed to be good for light aphid (or anything with a soft body) infestations. I actually forgot all about this. I meant to make my own a little while back but never got around to it. Google it. Castile Soap is about as useful as vinegar.

3 Likes

A good pair of tweezers and a magnifying glass lol… Get those MFers lol :call_me_hand::facepunch:

1 Like

In bloom i wouldnt use soap. You need to identify what you have. Biocontrols are highly recommended

2 Likes

Purecrop1 is a great option. Safe, non toxic, an all in one product and a bio stimulant.

How do you get rid of thrips?

1 Like

Spinosad(cheap) or predator mites(more costly)

2 Likes

Nice i tried skme other stuff worked but only if i hit them directly. And those little bastards can jump and fly a little. There faster than you think.

2 Likes

I was sent some spinosad by a member here. It got rid of my problems with those bugs in about a week…I had been battling them for over 6 weeks… Thanks again @hoppiefrog :wink: Best Bruce Banner I have ever smoked!!!

4 Likes

Haha it’s curing up nicely :wink: glad u kept her alive to finish

3 Likes

All thanks to you friend. I had the murdering urge, but you kept me in check!

3 Likes

I only panic if they came from a lazy grower that didn’t kill them right lol.if h use pesticides make sure u are thurough.or they will become immune to your methods of attack real quick

3 Likes