How to tell if you have a legit product

So i smoke a lot of black market weed and never had a problem with any of it but with all this fentanyl stuff going on these days i get stoned and get to thinking haha… has anyone ever had or heard of laced buds?

7 Likes

Had some laced with PCP once. It was a bad day, luckily it was a weekend and I only took about three hit off it, when I realized it was laced.

8 Likes

Damn what were some things that u noticed about it before smoking it and could you taste a difference? Also was this back when sherm was popular

8 Likes

only way I know with this is a test kit :frowning:

7 Likes
10 Likes

Don’t smoke rando joints at concerts in the 90s lol. I got it twice. Stared at a neon light for the remainder of the concert lol. First time a girl had me smoke it on purpose. She just didn’t tell me lol. Watched itchy and scratchy in slow mo then nothing else i can remember from that day.

8 Likes

did that on Window Pane :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I find us lucky to have had the timeframes we did. Now its all chemical warfare. Folks dont quite understand these drugs are only meant to destroy and kill.

7 Likes

as do I if this shit was around back in 1977 I would be die :frowning:

thank G_d they sent me to prison in '77 or the Heroin would have been my death as there

is nothing I like better then shooting dope

I just do soft drugs today (The Weed) have to work at killing yourself with that

I watched people I know throw their lives away smoking Crack and then Ice

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

I totally hit the wrong button this morn @dequilo ignore those flags.

The system flags drug names. Just so you know. Thats why it instantly flags. I tried to undo it and hit it again this morn. Lol

7 Likes

I went thru 7 years of speedballs. Luckily i watched a dude fish for 15 mins in the beginning of my chemical lifestyle. I realized that wasnt for me. Lol

7 Likes

I did smoke PCP growing up. Probably about six six six sixty times lol

No there was no damage from doing it and no one ever died from it.

We’d dip joints, we loved partying, we didnt drink till we were out of school.
We loved Hash and Ozark Gold,
I grew up smoking Black, Brown, Red and Gold buds.

Last time i smoked PCP i was 29 i think. It was like drinking 10 cases of beer the feeling , we loved it.

Sometimes is was overpowering and you was glad to wake up and swore you’d never touch it again lol But it wasnt till almost 30 i had enough of that stuff.

I’m very healthy and take zero pills in life. Full credit to God, playing sports and smoking weed for 50 years. :dove:

7 Likes

I cooked a lot of that and some other things :wink:

I did it a couple of time before I went to the joint, John Belushi died right around the time

I got out and that help me to know that it was time to stop

I grew up in the South Bronx and at that time you could buy a two dollar bag of China White

and split it with someone

some folk look at their body like a temple for me mine was an amusement park

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

8 Likes

Man we got some legends up in here. Thank God we’re all enjoying life still and 100% devoted to growing Cannabis. :point_right::dove::point_left:

9 Likes

It was back in 1981 before drugs tests were used in the military. I knew something was up with it because it hit me in a way weed had never hit me before. I don’t really like hallucinations myself, it had a chemical taste, sort of like ether, and it made me throw up and trip balls for about 7 hours. My neighbor loved it, she smoked the rest of it.

9 Likes

I’m super glad to have met all of you. We deff went thru some difficult time frames. Each battling some hardcore vices on our backs. I’m very grateful! Weed was the reason i lived thru it, I’m sure if that. Deff the reason I’m doing well today.

10 Likes

I think the military did have tests in ‘81,lol, I got my other than honorable discharge in’80, had random piss test, had pcp in my pee. I loved that shit back then, smoke a joint with some pcp and be like tripping for 5-6 hours. I’m afraid of any drugs today. I will stick with what I can grow
myself.

10 Likes

They started testing me in 1979 but the accuracy of the tests were questionable and wouldn’t hold up in court or legal proceedings. I remember that my Company Commander told me after my first drug test, they just wanted to know what was being used in the barracks. It wasn’t unusual to walk into a barracks on the weekend and smell burning weed! I remember in 1982 was the year the Army got serious about using drug tests and cracking down. In 1983 they started using breath analyzers at 1st formations to nail people for drinking.The unit I was in got rid of a lot of people in 1983 and 1984 for alcohol and weed use.

8 Likes

Yeah them times were rough but fun. No effn money but drugs and concerts all the time. I was so broke I couldn’t pay attention.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Damn guys all these drugs lol. I liked lsd a lot. We would fry every weekend and go camping. During the week i had a side gig where i mowed lawns and made like $120 a day and me and my best friend mike would always eat chinese food at canton village and then get an 8 ball coke and party all night. Then i discovered meth and dabbled in that shit a for a yr. But i went a drug fueled trip to California with a fire safe full of goodies, swag weed, some kind weed, acid, meth. I was up for 14 days straigt!. We ended up going throught vegas and sneaking this huge dog! A mt airedale into the hotel Room! That was a crazy trip. I never messed with heroine or pcp. But ive tried everything else.

9 Likes