How Wrong is this?

There are no stoner emojis. Whats up widat?
(missing stoner icon & emojis: File not found Go away kid, I’m busy)
I mean, like c’mon dudes, if we can’t use’em here, then where?

5 Likes

Good point, but we growers not stoners. The difference is growers make a plan. :leafy_green: :broccoli: :mushroom: :smoking: :no_smoking:

8 Likes

I think more accurately, we are stoned growers. The perfect combination.

6 Likes

Oddly enough some of the growers do not partake. Its a crazy realization to work with them. Lol

6 Likes

I dont find it crazy.
Some people like to grow things.

7 Likes

I like to grow period, weed, vegetables too.
Nothing like a ripe tomato :tomato: off the vine wash it eat it whole with a little salt mmmmm
Bought this hybrid last year it was good but had a weird core I’m going back to beef stakes :v:t2:

7 Likes

Before the restaurant we never bought vegetables.

4 Likes

Man really? That’s good bruh :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I bet I could grow some good hydro tomatoes and lettuce.
If I had room lol

5 Likes

There’s a few places here grow veggies inside never had any though but I bet there still not as good as outside ones :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Better get off homeys thread he’s talking about stoner emojis and we’re talking about veggies

5 Likes

I use to eat everything right out of the garden. Raw.
Deeelicious

5 Likes

Veggies talkin bout veggies. Grow supmtin. And beefsteaks are the best red fruits.

4 Likes

I keep my vegetable garden going in the spring. I can grow the shit out of cucumbers, watermelon and peppers. Corn not so much, anything else really …not so much. LoL some puter literate person can shrink this down into a small doohickey for ya homey…

4 Likes

And many of them only grow high CBD greens…and therefore do not get high. Stunning revelation I know lol

4 Likes

Not even close.

1 Like

Close? Close to what?

1 Like

Homey answer your private message bruh

1 Like

Nope, because that’s my preferred usage. I like to get ripped as much as the next guy, but I have too much to get done. For me, either a solid Durban Poison or other Sativa landrace strain or a 15% CBD with 3% THC.

1 Like

Not even close to being as good as grown outside. :wink:

1 Like