Humboldt seed company Co op Run

Ide take some freakshow or superfreak. And all 3 of thos ethos single seeds. When are we doing this? Everyone come decide what they want… …lol.

DM me later @automatik id like thoe 3 seeds + the co-op

7 Likes

7 Likes

So I though this was for Humboldt seeds? And when do we know the quota has been met?

2 Likes

It is. As of now I only see 3 people. We have till Friday night to try to get 15. Let’s do it.

3 Likes

I’ll take 1 pack of freakshow & Stoopid Fruits, thank you @automatik! Feel free to message me for further info, much appreciated!

2 Likes

Wow! What is this plant?

2 Likes

Freak show

4 Likes

GreenFern came in the Network swinging!!!

Hey Bruh… Your cat ate your plant…lol

Super fun ladies to grow! You won’t be disappointed!

8 Likes

10 more people by Friday.

5 Likes

Count me in… I am even going to do one of the challenges like they used to do during the Telethons.
I am going to CHALLENGE all the Auto growers to join me and grow this Vanilla Latte Auto.
As Auto growers we strive to get the most yield. We sit back and marvel at the yields obtained by photo growers.
Now Humboldt thinks they might have that Auto to rival a Photo.
Let’s put it to a Challenge.:fist:
Tagging some of my known Auto growers. Tag yourself if I missed you.
@mudman @pptrsha1 @OltimeGrower @defnsmokn @hellraiser @jaxsonl5 @tammydc @not2sureyet

5 Likes

Soon we are going to have to poll to see what the strains gonna be! This will be awesome!

5 Likes

Thanks but I don’t grow autos.

2 Likes

Appreciate the tag and consideration, but I’ll one up @hellraiser…I haven’t even grown yet lol. Stumbled upon @PreyBird1 Runtz journal and you all seemed so cool and informative I joined to learn until I was ready (my 2x2 closet grow is almost there, ordering intake/exhaust fan and ducting…i’m so antsy!!!).

I was so anxious to grow something though I do have these babies (sweet orange bells and ever-bearing strawberries…both are from F1 seeds).

5 Likes

But are they any good…as in get you buzzed? Hell I could grow those in the front flower bed and no one would be the wiser lol.

2 Likes

Well Jim…had I not just gotten two 5 ten packs of autos from Chitown, I would join you. But I got almost three consecutive grows now on autos. I got Alien Otto or something like that lol. Got so many damn seeds can’t remember all the names anymore! And already have some coming separate from this offer.

2 Likes

I had it all wrong… Hellraiser doesn’t do auto’s, but you do!
How about I send you a couple of mine if you want to check them out?
We could start a Chitownseeds Swapper Thread.
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I honestly did not know you did Autos.
Do you also dance?
:fist:

1 Like

Well I guess I didn’t do that very good…I haven’t done autos for around 15 years at least. I emailed my state and got my grow license updated to include an outside grow. So this spring I will do my first auto grow in 15 years outside, then when they are about 90% finished I will start some photos in the same place, take one out put one in lol. What I was saying is that I can only have 6 in flower at one time so two ten packs of auto seed gives me three auto grows before I need any more auto seed.

2 Likes

Thank goodness @sssportsmfg! Thought maybe I had smoked to much of my Northern Lights…
I honestly thought we had talked about what you do Growing wise on the other side of the Mississippi.
Can’t wait to see you do the Auto outdoors. Please be sure to tag me when that one happens.

2 Likes