Hurricane Dorian hasent even fully hit yet and power is out for the 5th time

Oh boy this is gonna be stressful hope the power is back on soonish haha, they say it could take three days:(

3 Likes

i so an working on building my indoor grow but most def power and ice storms dont mix well hahaha i can only imagine yer growing pains right now good luck growmie

4 Likes

You have a generator going? Hope you are doing okay.

3 Likes

Oh no @hoppiefrog I’m so sorry to hear this! I hope it comes on sooner my friend!

2 Likes

tks guys , no generator just prayers the power comes back on before Monday morning like they think:( makes me nervous…

2 Likes

Still no power and no updates could be another 24 hrs :frowning: boo this sucks need to buy a generator…

2 Likes

I totally agree with you! Don’t they know you were so close to the end :grimacing:

1 Like

They should know by now u can smell me for a block and a half :frowning:

1 Like

If you were closer man I’d have one for ya to use that blows I truly hope everything works out man youl be in our prayers brotha

2 Likes

Power is back on yaaay;) almost down to the minute 24 hrs

5 Likes

They will be alright? Made a bunch of extra trichomes during that time :smiley:

2 Likes

The lights come on in a hr 10 mins I’ll let ya know then

3 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about :grin: yay!!

3 Likes

Can’t.wait.to check them especially around where I had to cut down that plant w a cpl buds of bud rot

4 Likes

Right hope all is well with no serious Ill effects man hopefully it just jumped up trich production good thing your getting close to harvest

2 Likes

Lost a cpl more buds to bud rot ,I’ll have to watch things real close

2 Likes

At least the power is on to where they’ll get air movement now!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your power going out. That is worse than the sun going out when you grow indoors. Good luck on the journey, hopefully you didn’t lose too much!

2 Likes

I wish you the best. And I hope Hurricane Dorian doesn’t cause you and your family (people and plants) any harm.

2 Likes

Hope everything is back in order and you caught up !

1 Like