Hurricane due this weekend

Hurricane watch in Massachusetts for Sunday and Monday. Definitely not good for outdoor grows in the ground! I hope the poles can hold my girls. It will be a shame to lose them after caring for them all Spring and Summer.

4 Likes

We have snow this weekend in Colorado. Guess girls are done with fresh.air.and sunshine…as am I…lol

6 Likes

Cant stand snow, cant imagine getting it in August, haha.

2 Likes

stay safe!

3 Likes

We had snow 8n June! You gotta enjoy the sunny warm days while you can tjere just aren’t that many! :cold_face:

4 Likes

i have the worst luck with outdoor plant when hurricane comes they all get up rooted . from the rain then the strong winds take the good with the bad some year better than others .can not beat the great sunshine for growth peace .

3 Likes

Ouch hopefully your plants make it. And wow it did snow in Colorado lol. What a time to travel to NH from CO. Hope everyone stays safe! I love all the wet weather tho :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

@sdoyle oh no! Be safe…:pray::pray:hopefully it won’t be bad. They said its slowing down. My friends live in the Everglades in FL. They go through them frequently. There biggest thing was loosing power. God bless

3 Likes

Thank you @maryjane13! It isn’t nearly as bad as they said it could be. All plants are intact!

5 Likes

i would rather have wet weather than cold and snow. i reckon it depends on where you was born and raised .

3 Likes

I would rather the snow and wet weather than hot and or humid. Good thing there is a place for everyone!

3 Likes

amen i reckon it depends on where you where raised /what enviorment you where raised in . looks like i got a bad hurricane coming my way . good thing i own a generator that will run the whole house . man i hate having to take a cold shower . money well spent . peace . the generator will also come in handy when i start growing inside .plans or to use electric i have to buy about half the time the other half use the generator .

5 Likes

my hurricane went to the east of me i got a little rain the weather man said 140 mph winds not too bad have had much stronger winds. i will find out in a few days when i get the chance to go check my guerilla grows on my hunting club. i figure i will have a few blown down. the cost of doing business with mother nature she is in charge . i hope you weathered your storm with out much damage peace .

5 Likes