I am interested in 2 strains at the moment

If you had a choice between these 2 strains, which would you pick and why?

General’s Daughter (G13 x C99)

or

Original 1998-vintage C99 bx

I am having a hard time chosing :wink:

Both at this moment is not an option :frowning:

3 Likes

I vote for #2. Vintage

Packee

4 Likes

@packee has a point but this time I disagree Generals daughter as I love G13…

4 Likes

I wonder if that’s the c99 that mad it famous the c99 around here is weak and flavorless ,I assume grown for yeilds due to the ppl that grow it (basically the mob haha) so no love there either .I’d try it if I knew it was different

3 Likes

Do love me some g13 mmmm…

3 Likes

I love and grew up with both strains, having grown them both before, this time in my life I need a little more “medical” than “recreational”, but I frak’n love both :slight_smile:

I remember the original Cindy, I came close to divorcing my wife, we made a deal, I’ll sleep with both :stuck_out_tongue:

I was gifted some g13bw x ghaze x c99 way back at cannabis world, that shit was to die for, I have about 7-8 beans left of that, 15 or so year old seeds, I want to get a grow going first then try my hand with the “old” seeds

@hoppiefrog

I *think you may be talking about peakseedsbc version of c99, it’s not on the menue but if you email you can get it. I heard that one was weak & tasteless

Everything I have read “recently” points to FDM having the real or closest thing to having the “real deal” on c99

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=334331&page=51

I appreciate very much the input and opinions of you all :slight_smile:

My new led comes in tomorrow :wink:

3 Likes

Tks for clarifying, I’m a old school kinda guy I like the old 818 headband so probably same for c99

1 Like

I never had headband, but, og kush I have had, my son turned me on to that years ago, that was good :slight_smile:

I prefer flower over vaping, just not a fan of it, although og kush was good with vaping also.

I think I am going to choose General’s Daughter (G13 x C99) here, I love Cindy, but I think for medical purposes G13 will help better.

I will get Cindy next time :yum:

Thank you’s !!!

1 Like