I have an idea for flushing

We all have our little shining moments that can even teach a master…lol… it’s what makes growing the almighty herb so awesome…

4 Likes

@piper I have reached out to the guy and told him to look me up here… his you tube page is Photosyntech… if he does I will send him your way…

3 Likes

So, what would you say about making a grow guide about making living soil? I know you get asked that a lot, everybody that ask, I refer to you! Please, if you have time, that would be just great! Even if you don’t have the time, it’s great anyway, you already gave us the ingredients in many places… :wink::+1:
It would just make it easier for newcomers to find the info… :face_with_monocle:

And, I have to say, sorry guys if I’m overly eager, I don’t want to be a pita, but I really want to learn and you guys are doing great things with this wonderful plant! Just saying!!! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I can…this guys last video is how to charge and make a super soiless medium using coir… and as I said this guy is fricking hilarious…

4 Likes

This guy?

3 Likes

Yes… him and I have chatted on and off earlier…he’s shows his oopses as well as his successes and makes me laugh all the way through it…

5 Likes

I agree, I watched a few of his videos. Highly entertaining and informative! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

What’s going on folks? Sounds like there’s some great content ideas going on here…

3 Likes

I believe @piper would be better suited to clarify!

2 Likes

Sorry @spyrul was at the gym… it’s piper’s idea and I feel it is a great easy way for people to flush… so I will let him @piper and you discuss the path forward… just do not mention the word inoculate anyone…lol…

4 Likes

Shoot me a link to one of the classes and I will try to keep the format the same… I will put it together in a word doc. then transfer it here…

4 Likes

YES! I will do that right away! :nerd_face:

1 Like

There’s a break down of the categories midway through the post… just pick what you want!

Thanks @Ladithief!

1 Like

@kapouic, @Ladithief

You folks are way too kind, love that you enjoy the vids.

This is a really interesting idea @piper - are you using straight soil and bottled nutes?

3 Likes

Hey! You CAN build it out as a topic in any of the “Grow Guide” subcategories. The template is pre loaded.

Let me know if you need more info :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @spyrul waz up

FFOF, tiger bloom, calmag, and molasses, 3 gallon fabric pots which I dunked into two 5 gallon buckets (of course one at a time :wink: ) for a total of a 10 gallon flush.

Instead of filling the buckets up with tap water and waiting a few day for the chlorine to “evaporate” I use prime (seachem) added to luke warm tap water.

If I didn’t explain this right, let me know, I tend to do this cause I’m fucked in the head

https://www.seachem.com/prime.php

2 Likes

Very interesting. If you’re growing bottled nutes I can certainly understand why the flush is required.

I think you’ve got an interesting idea for sure, I’m wondering how to test the effectiveness of it. What would need to happen as an A/B comparison between the Piper method, and the traditional. Then dry, cure, smoke to test out the two.

Where its tricky for me to do this, is in that I’m an organic guy and I don’t flush to begin with. I just dont give another round of food to the soil after mid flower.

Still. I think the idea has merit, and I’m thinking of another experiment I want to do regarding electrically grounding a plant to see if it helps increase growth. No reason I cant use some bottled nutes for that, as it would be a small grow with clones anyway.

The video will be at least a few months out, at least as far as completion goes - but I think I’ll fire up some clones as soon as I can take some from my current vegging plants.

I’ll let you know when I’ve kicked off the grow.

5 Likes

Take as much time as you need, no hurry and thank you so much for the interest in this, and thank you too @Ladithief

I can relate that this is not a good idea for organics because most those guy’s and gals don’t flush :wink:

3 Likes

Boom… why I no longer flush… Living Soil all the way… but I do nute in the Winder Indoor season…only because I have no choice…

2 Likes

As long as you’re in control of your product, it will always be superior.

3 Likes