I’m new to all of this

I like MCT but being the C6 to C9 coconut chains it still messes with my guts…but I can’t do it… so I extract into hemp seed oil… honey… salsa… anything with fat…

1 Like

What is mct?

Medium Chain Triglycerides… coconut oil is like C6 to C10-12 medium chain is C6 to C9ish…

2 Likes

My plan is to have at least one free bee hive this up coming spring. I have made three swarm traps, that I will be putting out in February. The only problem with your idea is I would have to bee able to grow outdoors. @Slym3r

1 Like

Lol bee able.

1 Like

Your build looks awesome @lacombe82! Good job my friend!! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

:us: Much respect!!

My whole family is service and I have nothing but respect for all of u guys.

With that said, we breed seeds. If u shoot me a PM I have some great seeds for pain and insomnia I would gladly send u free. I have some CBD seeds as well that u r welcome to try. CBD a little harder to get going to root but don’t give up on them and they will take off.

Love the build. Room looks great.

Thank you so much @justgrowin I will definitely hit you up. I am looking for some new strains to try. So I can find the best one that works for me.

1 Like

So I have 7 light sockets 2 cheap burple panels and a 22” t5 I’m thinking about combining all of them to make one light. Any suggestions.
@Slym3r
@Tygrow78
@kkustom
@devjyarn
@covertgrower
@Ladithief

1 Like

I like the idea of a Frankenstein light but I am so not the person to give advice on building it. There are so many others here… I was running viparspectras and now am in love with my sf. I wish I had the knowledge to build my own. Thank you for the shout out though. :wink:

1 Like

Alot of this is personal growth. You learn along the way. My first lights were garage lights Frankenstein style. I learned alot about my lights from trial and error.

Remember heat from the lights and color temps of bulbs to maintain veg or flower.

2 Likes

Thank you @Slym3r I got the 5000-6400 lights for growth and I plan on getting the 2500-4000 for the flowering. Unless you got a different idea for the lighting options.

What lights are these that your speaking of?

This picture is of my 315watt ceramic metal halide bulbs. The blue is veg and red is flower.

1 Like

Sorry I am outdoor and use a good friend to build my DIY lights… so I am abstaining from this discussion… sorry…

1 Like

So let there be power

I haven’t taped it all up yet but it’s a work In progress. I’m going to build my lights this week and start my seeds. I’m only going to be growing 4 plants at a time. I just don’t know what ones to start with first. Here is what I can get
Super silver haze
White widow
Blue dream
Og blueberry
Black cherry punch
Mango sherbet
Strawberry cough
Pineapple upside down cake
Purple panty dropper
Blueberry bliss
And maybe blue widow. Anyone have any input on what I should start.

1 Like

Looking good @lacombe82! Excellent lineup you got there. I love the Super silver haze, and white widow. I love old school strains. Is that Pineapple upside down cake from Humboldt Seed Company? If it is, that one forsure!! I’m obsessed with their genetics right now, and TGA Subcool genetics. I’ve been blowing way too much money snatching up their strains right now.

2 Likes

The purple panty dropper, pineapple upside down cake, mango sherbet, blueberry bliss and the black cherry punch are all humboldt genes. @Tygrow78

4 Likes

@lacombe82 Nice to have you aboard. @bullfrog420 will get it done. Helped me immensely already. He knows a lot. Im just hanging back healing a bit. Im sure well see you more.

2 Likes

So my super silver haze never made it through customs. I guess I will only be ordering from US companies or individuals in the US.

1 Like

So I got my light in and my exhaust fan in. I also got a fan in I might need another in the opposite corner. It’s reading 79 with out the exhaust fan running and the lights on. I need to lower it just a tad it’s also reading 62% humidity. I’m not 100% sure where that is supposed to be.

Any other suggestions let me hear them.
@PreyBird1
@bullfrog420
@Slym3r
@Tygrow78
@stevie
@kkustom
@mouse935
Sorry if I forgot anyone all are welcome to give input I’m up to hear it all.

2 Likes