I need grower friends and maybe a mad scientist!

Hey gals and guys. I am chris. I am on my second grow. I use hps1000 and mh315. Full fox farm nutes plus tribus and budswell in ocean mix soil. I have a couple outdoor growing, still in veg. I don’t have the curing down yet. I really want to learn how to strengthen the plants thru generational growing. I am also wanting to do some mad scientist stuff and see if the plants can be grafted or spliced with tree DNA and be harvested forever. I have years experience with bonsai. I have grown all kinds of flowers and fruits. Veggies too! I’m very eager to learn. Thank you for your time.

5 Likes

Welcome clones.
If info for cannabis growing is your quest you have come
to the right place.

1 Like

Hehehe yes welcome cjones… I dont post much just like to browse and learn… been a life long user and growing my own for the last 3 or so years. definitely a newbie and still learning.started hydro and changed over to living soil and teas. I like it better. For me it’s less stressful.

1 Like

There’s a thread in the forum that popped up relatively recently about grafting, should check that out. Welcome!

3 Likes

do you have a grow bible? if not, i recommend you order the 3rd edition grow bible. its got everthing you need.

1 Like

haha that would be a sik hybrid. Plants genetics weaken over time sencens (sp) haha.

1 Like

I got a hold of some freakshow strain. This was my first thought of mixing species. 20200801_140134|375x500

This is my cheese growing for the second time… the first was inside in a 3 gallon with foxfarm ocean mix. Then immediately after harvest I planted in an area with old trees for premulched areas. Lol. I don’t know how long she’ll go for but I imagine I will be protecting her thru the winter.

3 Likes