I need some help family

Hello family,

So this is my first harvest and I really don’t know too much of what I am doing. Can anyone tell me why my plants leaves look like this. They looked fine last week. I am starting the flowering stage now but I wanted to see if there was anything I can do to get my pants looking healthy again?

/original/3X/2/8/2893cbf5da1389e561c2ec33c62b6b44281b0252.MOV

2 Likes

Close up

3 Likes

I am really still a newbie to growing, but it looks to me like nute burns. Even the new growth has it…
For the real growers to be able to give you a better answer, it would help them if you provided your feeding schedule. What kind of nutes in what concentration? And all that…

I’ll tag a few who are online now :@devjyarn, @growyourowndope, @covertgrower, @scotty17 maybe you guys can help?

5 Likes

I’m going to put my money on a calcium or phosphorous deficiency.

9 Likes

If all was good till you started flowering, I’m going to agree with devjyarn. Calcium or magnesium deficiency.

7 Likes

I feel bad for being happy at what you and @devjyarn are saying, but that would have been my guess also! It means you people are really teaching me something! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Phosphorus deficiency for sure. Looks like nutrient burn. A PPM going in and ppm going out would be good to know.

6 Likes

Thank you family,
I put this in my water (Sweet Raw Supplement)

and I feed my plants twice a day. I put 10ml of it 2 liters of water and I use fox farm soil.

How do I get more calcium and phosphorus for my plants? Is there something specific that I am suppose to feed them?

2 Likes

:joy: @growyourowndope I know family, I felt super sick when I seen it.

2 Likes

I would agree with that.

What else besides Sweet Raw do you feed them?

4 Likes

Cal-Mag supplement. Botanicare makes it as well but you can use any company as long as you follow the mixing instructions.

2 Likes

Hey fam,

Thank you for all the information. I just bought this Pure Blend Pro. I will let you know how it goes. Thank you for everything.

2 Likes

I use the whole line from Botanicare.

4 Likes

Most of the issues with plants are coming because of the environment make sure the temperature and the humidity are ok , lights on proper distance , root temperature , know the water you are watering ; second thing i will say phytotoxicity, from spraying pesticides . And third bunch of viruses that we are not even aware of it , i always throw mothers that look strange . If its nutrition deficiency it will be luckout - one element blocking another or low/high root temperatures rather then missing one element ; as long you use fertilization program with constant feeding with all components even in small dosage , lacking one element is not realistic . The same thing is for PH , the cannabis plant tolerate huge range of PH from 4 to 7 with no problems ; Nutrition burn is possible only if u water on the dry side , values of 5-6 EC can be tolerate from the plant with no visible issues i have seen even higher from growers that dont measure the EC substrate . Its really hard to tell , leaves yellowing from ten thousands of reasons , bringing conclusions about nutrition deficiency its possible only with tissue sample , and even if its deficiency it will be more that plant cant absorb because of some reason then lacking that element . Hard to tell …

3 Likes

Using soil, you shouldn’t feed 2x/day

3 Likes

I agree 100% ,most issues are lockout due to one or many problems. Flush her out and get environment tuned up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My brother thank you!

I have to read this chart over and see how this works. I’m alittle confuse on how to read it but I’ll look something up on google. Maybe there is some sort of video I can watch. Are these all use at once or at a certain time? Thank

2 Likes

What do you mean flush her out family?

1 Like

Is one time a day good enough?

3 Likes

Thank you family! Thank you for all this information. I’m still a little confused on a lot of the process but this has definitely helped out a lot. I think I am lacking a lot more nutrients in my flower, so I will try to use some of the stuff that had been recommended to me.

I also had a question about what you meant by “Watering your plants on the dry side”? I never let them dry up but I’m also told I shouldn’t water more than once a day. What is the proper way to feed my plant?

2 Likes