Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

I need your help, please!

Hey, everybody! My name is Lauren and I am the Director of Sales, Marketing and Location Enrollment at EYECHRONIC.TV. I am always willing to help whoever I can, whenever I can. So please don’t hesitate to ask. I have a lot of connections, event calendars to share, etc and I would be very happy to share with my colleagues in the Cannabis Industry.

On that note: I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE!!!

EYECHRONIC gives away free 50" HDTVs with an enterprise grade media player to dispensaries, smoke lounges, 420 friendly tourism companies, cultivators (especially those that offers tours), and just about any other cannabis related retail environments. We make our money selling ads to the brands you carry. The store doesn’t have to pay for anything, ever. (Although you do have to buy texting minutes/units if you want to use that aspect of the network. That can’t be helped. Sorry.)

We create all content in house and it is updated weekly. There’s a live social wall to keep your customers engaged. We also offer texting polls that will help you collect marketing info on your customer and give you the ability to market to them directly. After installation, we work with you to make sure the ads that display on your screen are products that you already carry. We give the store a 2.5% kickback of all gross ad revenue. It won’t make you rich, but hey, it’s free money!

We have already surveyed our existing store partners and they are reporting a 23-27% increase in sales just by using the 4 free promo slides that the store receives just for being a partner.

This is a proven model that our parent company has used in restaurants, bars, MLB Stadiums, College stadiums, and cafeterias. We’ve been doing this for over 10 years now and started in the Cannabis Industry this year.

Our office is located in Kentucky, so as you can probably guess, we really really want this project to succeed. It’s our only option to stay in our home state and still work legally within the Cannabis Industry. We are also taking over the Kentucky Norml chapter to help influence change here in the south. We’re Hillbilly Cannabis Warriors! Lol! Not really, but we are very passionate about bringing Cannabis to Kentucky. We need a farming industry again and we seriously need help with the opioid/meth crisis here.

I need 50 store sign-ups ASAP! No one has to pay a thing. We’re basically just renting space in your store. Your bottom line will be increased.Your customers will have fun, engaging content to keep them occupied while waiting. You can promote internal sales or specials for free. So based on the length of our ad reel, that means if you’re open 10 hours those promos will play 240 times a day!!!

Please, if you’re interested and want to receive a free system, all you have to do is enroll. It takes 5 min or less. You would earn my eternal gratitude and I will owe you one. Pinky Promise.

Here’s a link to the demo reel. Click Here to View the Demo Reel
Watch it! It’s pretty freaking awesome if I do say so myself.
Here’s the link to enroll. Click Here to Sign Up

Call me directly if you have any questions. 270-254-5785. Or shoot me an email.

Thanks in advance for your support. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes